Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like ol' Ultra and his buddies will get what they want. O's appointee to control what is said on the internet so as to not hurt the feelings of others!:)sphss I guess the little babies can't handle the opposing views against O and it is hurting thier feelings so we need to strip away more free speach so little crybabies like Ultra and his idiot followers don't get thier feelings hurt.:)hand:)hand:)hand

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,532183,00.html

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
That's funny.

Rampant rumors are all that ALLOWED demoncrats to gain the popular vote.

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
Regulation this, regulation that, big government implementing this and that. Saying one thing to get elected then doing the opposite. Tax tax tax. Where was that 2nd amendment again, can't seem to find it. pc this pc that, don't hurt anyones feelings on this or that. We will manage your health care and delegate at what age your medical care ceases and what it covers past a certain age. But be assured out illegal Mexican contingent will be taken care of with the rest of your dough. We would want to piss off the Mexicans or lose that vote block.

Maybe we should just sign up for work camps now. Sounds like 1930's Germany to me. :)violent44

·
Registered
636 Posts
Since Al Gore invented the internet and gave it to the people, its seems right for Obama to take it back.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Morons.
When will we stop this crap before its all gone.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
It's been said more than once that Political Correctness will be the downfall of the country......

I wonder when they will start regulating the words to Rap Music songs????

Oh my, was that a "racist question"?:)hand:|err

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Regulation this, regulation that, big government implementing this and that. Saying one thing to get elected then doing the opposite. Tax tax tax. Where was that 2nd amendment again, can't seem to find it. pc this pc that, don't hurt anyones feelings on this or that. We will manage your health care and delegate at what age your medical care ceases and what it covers past a certain age. But be assured out illegal Mexican contingent will be taken care of with the rest of your dough. We would want to piss off the Mexicans or lose that vote block.

Maybe we should just sign up for work camps now. Sounds like 1930's Germany to me. :)violent44

Yep! I hear they are ready to be occupied.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
:)sphss I guess the little babies can't handle the opposing views against O and it is hurting thier feelings so we need to strip away more free speach so little crybabies like Ultra and his idiot followers don't get thier feelings hurt.:)hand:)hand:)hand
They can't be bothered with opposing views. "Life is good":rolleyes:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
So when is the "fairness docterine" going into effect? :)sphss

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
So when is the "fairness docterine" going into effect? :)sphss
I give it less than 12 months.

The FCC is working it on "localism" rules now, so that your nationally syndicated shows are put off the air due to requirements of the local stations to insure a certain % of their time is devoted to "serving the local area populace".
That means local news and local stories, not hours of nationally syndicated talk shows that are not local.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
"Attention all planets of the solar federation, we have assumed control."

Rush 2112

1 - 14 of 14 Posts