·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wonder if???????????
Well maybe its for votes

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Definitely fot the votes and only time will tell if it hurts him or not.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I don't think there is ANYTHING he won't say to get votes...

P.S. Ever hear of Larry Sullivan??? :D

·
Registered
653 Posts
This is just the typical democrats strategy , Its comes around every election cycle . They cant run on any records, so they race Bate , Enact class warfare and pull this fag stuff out , Sad part is the mainstream media pulls the same shit

lol @ Larry Sullivan , You just know Oboma a closest puffer :p

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Whether he's gay or not is of no consequence since it would be sealed and now censored. It doesn't speak well for his family and even California who caves to liberals, time and again, voted for Prop 8 to only recognize a marriage between a man and a woman. Imagine how this might effect normal states? He would admit to having personal relations with Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury if he thought it would pick up a percentage point in the polls. I wonder if he would be proud of his daughters both becoming gay?

I think I'll just stick to Romney who has no Larry Sinclairs/cocaine usage/questionable heritage in his past. It's really cute that the press finally found his storied past of him giving a kid a haircut against his will only to have the press' story be debunked by witnesses.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Wonder if???????????
Well maybe its for votes

All this recent gay stuff is a distraction to keep the Sheeple divided... The real powers at work behind the political parties want us to fight over social issues that they have no money making interests in...gay rights, pro choice, illegals, welfare, 2nd amendment, church & state, race, etc .....

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
All this recent gay stuff is a distraction to keep the Sheeple divided... The real powers at work behind the political parties want us to fight over social issues that they have no money making interests in...gay rights, pro choice, illegals, welfare, 2nd amendment, church & state, race, etc .....
How is being invaded and the government paying them to do it a social issue?

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
How is being invaded and the government paying them to do it a social issue?

The behind the scenes powers just don't care about the illegals, even like them here. I'm sure you have noted that both the major religions and the major political parties look the other way...seems it is deemed a social issue for the sheeple to be divided over and never really solved by anyone in power ...

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
The behind the scenes powers just don't care about the illegals, even like them here. I'm sure you have noted that both the major religions and the major political parties look the other way...seems it is deemed a social issue for the sheeple to be divided over and never really solved by anyone in power ...
At the Fed level, Yes.

BUT, now we have States and Governors TRYING to make a difference...You know, the people you criticize.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
At the Fed level, Yes.

BUT, now we have States and Governors TRYING to make a difference...You know, the people you criticize.
Don't worry, they'll pass some federal law that says states can't enforce immigration laws but they still have to provide services for illegals.:)sphss

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Don't worry, they'll pass some federal law that says states can't enforce immigration laws but they still have to provide services for illegals.:)sphss
Yep...The feds would like nothing more than to centralize government....Whats that called? Somehow the word Fascisim comes to mind and our current Administration's wet dream for this country.:))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
At the Fed level, Yes.

You righties cannot post without making shit up!!! Show me one post where I have critized anyone on SB1070 type state legislation..... rightie talk is cheap now prove what you said.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

The truth right there...

I just could really care less if someone is gay or not, how about taking care of issues like the budget and debt and getting back to the basics of what the feds should be doing, but they won't.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
You righties cannot post without making shit up!!! Show me one post where I have critized anyone on SB1070 type state legislation..... rightie talk is cheap now prove what you said.
Lets just make it easy.

What is your opinion of Gov. Brewer? Sherrif Joe? Picture ID to vote? And SB1070?
What is your' opinion of Holder and the DOJ stance on Pic. ID to vote? What do you think about Holders' law suits against the mentioned subjects?

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Lets just make it easy.

What is your opinion of Gov. Brewer?

I sent her $50.00 to help fight Obama's suit against SB1070. I even posted that so other's here shoud send her money. Did you send her any money ?

Sherrif Joe?

I support his illegal alien enforement efforts . I Never critized that. Otherwise he is a publicity hound. His "birther posse" is a joke.

Picture ID to vote?

Absolutely support that to vote in any election .

And SB1070?

Totally support it and I sent money to defend it as noted above . Again did you send money to support it or just talk?

What is your' opinion of Holder and the DOJ stance on Pic. ID to vote?

Holder is wrong on this issue

What do you think about Holders' law suits against the mentioned subjects?

I do believe all states need to be consistant on these issues....So if that takes a federal law suit to get consistancy either way I have no problem with the courts making that determination....Hopefully SB1070 type laws will be mandated nationwide.

Oh don't forget to tell us how much money you sent to support Jan Brewer's fight for SB1070 :)devil

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I do believe all states need to be consistant on these issues....So if that takes a federal law suit to get consistancy either way I have no problem with the courts making that determination....Hopefully SB1070 type laws will be mandated nationwide.

Oh don't forget to tell us how much money you sent to support Jan Brewer's fight for SB1070 :)devil
Zombie, I humbly stand corrected.
It is difficult to "remember" your' staunch support of the very things that O and Holder despise and fight against, given your' continuous and relentless slamming of the GOP. (Who's party members are the architects of above subjects that you support)

Yes, I also gave to Brewer. $40 or $50. It's been a while, but I believe $40 was the amount.

You see, Z, your perception of us "righty loons" as all talk is no less a brainwashing as you accuse others of.
I also participate in my local politics, although not as much as I would like to.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Whats the matter, Z, hit another dead end?

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Whats the matter, Z, hit another dead end?

I didn't hit a dead end. Obviously I'm glad you contributed to Jan Brewer sb1070 defense fund like I did . What more do I need to say ?

Oops I forgot....................here's your gold star :happy:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I didn't hit a dead end. Obviously I'm glad you contributed to Jan Brewer sb1070 defense fund like I did . What more do I need to say ?

Oops I forgot....................here's your gold star :happy:
Thanks!:)devil

1 - 19 of 19 Posts