Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hussein, who can't stand rejection, is reverting to the use of "Chicago Style Politics". Dropping poll numbers and rejection of his Marxist aggendas, are pushing him to call Americans who disagree, unruly mobs. At town hall meetings, I see mostly older Americans, giving the liberal Dems., their opposing opinions. These are not unruly mobs. Just as the Tea Partys are not unruly mobs.

The truth is, Hussein and his White House cronys, Pelosi, Reid, Waxman, and the rest, are in deep shxxxt. Some Dems. are feeling the heat from their constituents. Some are cancelling town hall meetings.

All Conservatives hope that this will lead to a change of Reps. in 2010. If that happens, maybe Hussein will be a one term president.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Hussein, who can't stand rejection, is reverting to the use of "Chicago Style Politics". Dropping poll numbers and rejection of his Marxist aggendas, are pushing him to call Americans who disagree, unruly mobs. At town hall meetings, I see mostly older Americans, giving the liberal Dems., their opposing opinions. These are not unruly mobs. Just as the Tea Partys are not unruly mobs.

The truth is, Hussein and his White House cronys, Pelosi, Reid, Waxman, and the rest, are in deep shxxxt. Some Dems. are feeling the heat from their constituents. Some are cancelling town hall meetings.

All Conservatives hope that this will lead to a change of Reps. in 2010. If that happens, maybe Hussein will be an impeached president.
Sound better?

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts

All Conservatives hope that this will lead to a change of Reps. in 2010. If that happens, maybe Hussein will be a one term president.
Now you know why they wanted the health care reform bill done before the August break. They didn't want their democratic buddies to go home and really hear what their constituents really want!!!!

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
you presume they CARE what their constituents want.
They only care what the lobbyist which are padding their coffers want... :|err

THEY DO however have to get RE-elected in 2010 which becomes MORE and MORE challenging every time Barry S. and Joe Blow open up their yappers...

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
And they have also asked Americans to turn thier neighbors and friends in to the White House if they hear anything "Fishy" about O's Health Care bill.:)sphss Hell they will be getting a shit load of calls because the whole bill is "fishy". Looks like Hitler has been re-incarnated.:|err

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Thomas Sowell

I really like this guy, I susbscribe to his blogs and really think he is on the mark... This is looking backward at what he was thinking back prior to the primaries, he gives a pretty good description of what we "would see" out of Barry S...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt_q4FA9kUQ

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Obama IS Chicago politics.
I told people (and was not alone in this) that you would see Chicago Dirty/Crooked Politics go national scale with O's election last Nov.

We were not wrong (I am sorry to say).

Our local Democrat-pack is digging deeper holes to hide in, 'cause it just keeps getting hotter and hotter in the kitchen.

Pelosi saying the "mobs" are carrying arround Swastikas in a further attemprt to Nazify those unhappy with Obama's ideas.

In reality, the various Nazi intitatives done in the 30's and 40's, are VERY DEMOCRAT.

Smoking banned
all animal life protected, while:
euthanasia and the killing (removal) of the infirm (undesireables/defectives) from the populace.
Gun controll
Govt.-run make-work projects to keep the masses busy
The elimination of dissent
The elimination of organized religious worship
Govt controll of private business

Of course, the comparison, no matter how valid and accurate, is, according the the DNC, "hate-speech".

At the rate I am going today, I should be in a camp by next Thursday, if ultra forewards all this to Obama tonight. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts