Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You heard it straight from the horse’s mouth. Jay Carney said Obama will sign the UN Arms Trade Treaty “before the end of August…We believe it’s in the interest of the United States.” This is very strategic timing considering Congress is on a 5 week vacation lasting thru the month of August! These back door tactics are nothing new for the Obama Administration, which is why we are using tactics of our own to stop his anti-gun agenda. We have the home fax numbers of every Senator so while they are absent from the Capitol we...

Obama Will Sign UN Gun Treaty While Congress Is On Vacation

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
You heard it straight from the horse’s mouth. Jay Carney said Obama will sign the UN Arms Trade Treaty “before the end of August…We believe it’s in the interest of the United States.” This is very strategic timing considering Congress is on a 5 week vacation lasting thru the month of August! These back door tactics are nothing new for the Obama Administration, which is why we are using tactics of our own to stop his anti-gun agenda. We have the home fax numbers of every Senator so while they are absent from the Capitol we...

Obama Will Sign UN Gun Treaty While Congress Is On Vacation

fuck Obama! He doesn't speak for me!!!!!!!! He might as well be a shoe shine boy on the streets as far as I'm concerned.

Again a big fuck Obama!

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
I wonder to what extent he will now use this to F with legal gun owners and their right to enjoy their hobby? I believe the treaty will prevent the importation of any firearms or parts from other contries into the U.S. I also believe that O will use the treaty as leverage to start siging dozens more executive orders banning guns throughout the country outside of congressional approval.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I wonder to what extent he will now use this to F with legal gun owners and their right to enjoy their hobby? I believe the treaty will prevent the importation of any firearms or parts from other contries into the U.S. I also believe that O will use the treaty as leverage to start siging dozens more executive orders banning guns throughout the country outside of congressional approval.
He can come and get mine... Any time...

:battle219:

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
He can come and get mine... Any time...

:battle219:

Oh I'm sure that is a resounding mutual sentiment all around but if he is able to bypass congress and use this treaty somehow to execute new exec orders on gun control which become instant laws how will the majority of us be able to enjoy our hobby? O knows that even if his exec orders are challenged it may take several years before they would be decided by SCOTUS. He doesn't care, we all know that. He is out to enforce and enact his agenda by all means possible whether it is legal or not matters not to him. We all know why there is an ammo shortage.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I now think he should go ahead and sign this, this could be the issue we need to throw his skinny ass out of the white house.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
It also means gun prices and ammo are gonna sky rocket if you get them!:))ThumbsDwn As if it isn't difficult enough already.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts