Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Not all bad, but I bet there are a few NIH programs that could be cut.
And NASA is a mixed bag, no thanks on going to Mars.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Cool site Current News on Space, Animals, Technology, Health, Environment, Culture and History | LiveScience, but one I'd hardly try and get any real reliable and accurate information on Bobo's Budget proposal. Maybe on frogs, salamanders, and the like.

Even this story had a contradictory left leaning slant.

Title: January Arctic Sea Ice Hits Record Low

The article states:
Arctic sea ice was at its lowest extent in January compared with any other time in the last 32 years, according to a new report by the U.S. National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC).
And goes on to say:
Arctic ice monitoring began in 1979.
January Arctic Sea Ice Hits Record Low | Melting Sea Ice | Arctic Oscillation & Climate Change | LiveScience

Really? Lowest since 1979? 32 years and they determine that what? Climate Change the cause? WTF?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Wrong,The Budget, Financial decisions for this country, begin in the House of Representatives! They have quite a bit work to do on that Mess,The good thing is if the Rat Senate or Obama veto it, then they Own It!

·
2001 cheyenne Splash 555
175 Posts
Wrong AGAIN decisions made in back rooms and board rooms of Big Corporations

:)handHave no fear, I sure the Big Corporations have there best stooges working on how to screw the average taxpayers. You know they need there big bonus. Screwing people is hard work .:)st

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
LOL LOL LOL ROFLMAO Ha Ha Ha Ha Corporations !!!!!!! You Guys crack me up.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Poor old Steveone...he really suffers from the Stockholm Syndrome. Pay him no mind. He's just an innocent soul who has been traumatized into sympathizing with the oppressors.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Poor old Steveone...he really suffers from the Stockholm Syndrome. Pay him no mind. He's just an innocent soul who has been traumatized into sympathizing with the oppressors.

Ha Ha Ha You have never been out in the world and Know NOTHING!

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
:)handHave no fear, I sure the Big Corporations have there best stooges working on how to screw the average taxpayers. You know they need there big bonus. Screwing people is hard work .:)st
Possibly. But nobody screws the taxpayers more than the government.:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
And again nobody opresses more than the government.:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Ha Ha Ha You have never been out in the world and Know NOTHING!
I hear he is good a chasing ambulances.... or would that be "amberlamps"? :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts