Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
free trip to anywhere

shueman, when i read your posts it sound to me you hate this country,this countrys constitution,individual freedoms, limited government,and i could go on. and so i am going to make you an offer. my question to you is why dont you just leave this place that you think is so wrong??? my offer is i will purchase you a ONE WAY airline ticket to anywhere in the world!! you will sign a contract drawn up by my attorney that you will never step foot on american soil again in your life time or pay a fine to me stipulated in the contract!!! need your decision post haste!!

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
NRA def. step'd in it with that ad...:)hammers

It is a classic example of liberal hypocrisy. I think they failed a little because they did not include all the other liberal congress people who have kids at the same school with a dozen armed security guards not including secret service. The same liberal who are screaming gun control and do not think armed guards at school is a viable option.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
I don't know if that particular ad really helped the cause.
But it's the same mentality where the pols tell you to drive 55 mph, while they fly on a private jet.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
SO, the judges and local divorce court / traffic court is more important than the children in school???

ALl of the judges and MANY county council meetins/mayors have police protection...

WTF????????

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
"repugnant and cowardly," that just about covers it.
Surely you are speaking of Obama. :yes: You can had "hypocrite" to that list!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Without double standards, the democrats have no standards at all.

So Rod, shue, 1986, nsn26, cvx, etc. which is it? Should school zones be gun free like your hero wants for our kids or should they be protected by armed staff as your hero's kid's schools are?
Simple question.

Simple enough for even you guys to answer.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Harsh....

"repugnant and cowardly," that just about covers it.
Oh I don't know.....I don't think Biden was cowardly, maybe a bit hypocritical, but not really repugnant..
obama, yeah, his hypocrisy does go towards repugnant, but as a man with no honor he wouldn't know the difference between brave and cowardly....

Ray

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Without double standards, the democrats have no standards at all.

So Rod, shue, 1986, nsn26, cvx, etc. which is it? Should school zones be gun free like your hero wants for our kids or should they be protected by armed staff as your hero's kid's schools are?
Simple question.

Simple enough for even you guys to answer.
But Doc, ask them why late term abortion is OK and assault rifles are not. ;)

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
shueman, when i read your posts it sound to me you hate this country,this countrys constitution,individual freedoms, limited government,and i could go on. and so i am going to make you an offer. my question to you is why dont you just leave this place that you think is so wrong??? my offer is i will purchase you a ONE WAY airline ticket to anywhere in the world!! you will sign a contract drawn up by my attorney that you will never step foot on american soil again in your life time or pay a fine to me stipulated in the contract!!! need your decision post haste!!
Offer that to your mother-in-law...she'll luv ya for it...:p

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Shue couldn't be happier at this point.

His "progressive" douchbag of a president is in office, the population is predominantly sucking the entitlement dick, the rest is being aggressively forced into dependency, stripping of the Constitution, etc.

It's a GREAT time to be a Libby asswipe in America following the King cocksucker.

But it will not be a good day for the lib gloaters when the reckoning comes..

·
Registered
195 Posts
mother in law

shueman,its funny you mentioned my mother-in-law. my 91 year old mother in law LIVES with the wife and me, she is very happy thank you and by the way thinks i am a pretty nice guy! as to my aforementioned offer without getting to melodramatic there is no way i could lose. you would be back in the good ole USA in no time. as bad as this country has gotten it is still the greatest place on the face of this earth. after my years in the marine corps and seeing how people had to live in other parts of the world, i could have kissed the ground when i got off the plane at the marine corps air station el toro calif in 1968!!!

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
shueman,its funny you mentioned my mother-in-law. my 91 year old mother in law LIVES with the wife and me, she is very happy thank you and by the way thinks i am a pretty nice guy! as to my aforementioned offer without getting to melodramatic there is no way i could lose. you would be back in the good ole USA in no time. as bad as this country has gotten it is still the greatest place on the face of this earth. after my years in the marine corps and seeing how people had to live in other parts of the world, i could have kissed the ground when i got off the plane at the marine corps air station el toro calif in 1968!!!
In-Laws have been w/us since '87...lots of room for everyone...:cool: He's handy w/wood and she keeps up the laundry; I do the cookin' and the wife brings in the bank...:yes:

I served during Vietnam 67-69/Army draftee, FIL during Korea/RA, Nephew in Iraq/Marines, other Nephew currently deployed/Marines(Afg). I'd go again tomorrow if they needed me...:))THumbsUp

I traveled throughout Europe and the Asia-Pacific corridor on business...never happier when you get back and clear customs.

Now it's time for us to see AMERICA...

·
Registered
195 Posts
similarity

shueman,its amazing how much common ground we share: approx same age,in military same time,you have family in the marine corps,in-laws living with us both. but how did your political thinking get so off track! heck i bet we could become FRIENDS!

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
I think this add was ridiculous; He is the President, so of course his children are targets for all the US's enemies, and probably a few white supremists here. All I'm interested in is a SHORT waiting period and a real background check; Any LAW-abidding citizen should be able to own a gun......Commit a crime or pass thru a looney bin, you should lose the right....There are so many holes in the system now, ANYONE, no matter how crazy or felonious, can drive to nevada, or a gun show, and pick up a gun, no questions asked.....And that is also ridiculous.

Anyone who is really interested in addressing the problem of gun violence would have no problem with some laws that actually make some attempt to stop these people from just buying them anywhere.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Street corner....

I think this add was ridiculous; He is the President, so of course his children are targets for all the US's enemies, and probably a few white supremists here. All I'm interested in is a SHORT waiting period and a real background check; Any LAW-abidding citizen should be able to own a gun......Commit a crime or pass thru a looney bin, you should lose the right....There are so many holes in the system now, ANYONE, no matter how crazy or felonious, can drive to nevada, or a gun show, and pick up a gun, no questions asked.....And that is also ridiculous.

Anyone who is really interested in addressing the problem of gun violence would have no problem with some laws that actually make some attempt to stop these people from just buying them anywhere.
Yeah, sure.....But what about the street corner thug selling Mac 10s???? Face it, any one that wants a gun WILL find a gun and all the laws in the world will NOT stop him/her..... To actually think we, as a nation, can really control guns to the point of being absolutely safe is right out of fantasyland... IMO, we NEED the GOOD GUYS with guns to out number the BAD GUYS with guns... If we just let the nutjobs think there COULD be armed people in our schools it would have to be at least a small deterrent..... So he'll go down the street to the mall or movie theater and carry out the dastardly deed.... I will repeat, NEVER announce these dirtbag's names. It is that notoriety that drives them into mass murder instead of a quiet suicide at home....
Ray

·
Registered
195 Posts
david gregory,host of nbc's sundays meet the press has children who attend the same school as o's. web site says school has a full time security dept. not just the secret service that come with the presidents children! as stated before the so called elite egg heads have their own security at work,home,and school but us common folk are just on our own, and are to stupid and incapapable of responsibly handling firearms in their mind. their thinking is since they dont need a gun to protect their home,school,workplace, us lowly common folk certainly don't!!! after all they know whats best for us!!!

·
Just Me
4,056 Posts

While anyone can buy a weapon as you say, do you really think a waiting period will stop a criminal from buying a weapon? Please look up the statistics of how many people go out, buy a weapon and then turn around and immeadiately use it in a crime. A waiting period doesn't stop a crime from happening, it just makes it inconvienient for those who already are allowed to own a weapon. Anyone with any street smarts knows where and from whom to buy a gun no questions asked. Cash talks and if you have the cash, I don't care who you are, there is someone that will sell you all the firepower you can afford.

Now lets talk about gun control that even the gun lobbiests could support. How many illegal weapons do your think there are in this country? Not the legal weapons that you think should be made illegal, but already on the books illegal weapons? How did they get here? Why can't they be removed? If government can't remove the weapons that are already illegal, what good does it do to make legal weapons illegal? The people that follow the law, will more than likely continue to follow the law. The criminals that don't care about the law will continue to break the law and posess illegal weapons. But every time you try to limit what was once legal into now being illegal you always get a percentage that become criminals themselves rather than comply with laws they think are unreasonable. How many gang bangers are arested with machine guns in their possesion? Don't they know it's illegal to have those? How are our school kids going to be any safer from them with new gun laws?

If our government were contractors, they would be half way through building a house, realize that it was so screwed up they could never finish it and instead decide to start building a new house. Why don't they focus on getting the laws we already have in order before they start worrying about making new ones that they won't be able to enforce either?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts