Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
That same thing has been said more and more often lately. I hope that it isn't too late to reverse the damage that Obama has done to our military. Of all the shit that man has fucked up the military might be the hardest to repair and take the longest to recover...

Steve

·
Registered
39 Posts
Rebuild

That same thing has been said more and more often lately. I hope that it isn't too late to reverse the damage that Obama has done to our military. Of all the shit that man has fucked up the military might be the hardest to repair and take the longest to recover...

Steve
Started rebuild ah recruiting office and ah salt vehicles.

DSC03219.jpg

DSC03239.jpg

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
That video pretty much nails it. A little less than two years left of this atrocious leader and we can get this turned around.

Thanks to all the libtard military haters like ram, jim, r&j, et al.

·
Registered
600 Posts
That video pretty much nails it. A little less than two years left of this atrocious leader and we can get this turned around.

Thanks to all the libtard military haters like ram, jim, r&j, et al.
You've mistakenly included me in your list there dopey, I'm actually quite fond of the military.:yes::usa:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Liberals own this disaster

All liberals own this disaster. Disrespecting our military is deplorable and Obama is the worst commander-in-chief this nation has ever had. In the past year alone he has purged nine more of our vital military commanders which makes a giant list he's fired since taking office.
Blaze Sources: Obama Purging Military Commanders | TheBlaze.com

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
You've mistakenly included me in your list there dopey, I'm actually quite fond of the military.:yes::usa:
You support President Obama. Obama doesn't support and rather loathes our military. BUT you claim to support our military. How? By supporting Obama and other Democrats that hate our military?

You said that Debbie whatshername Schultz was hot. :)sphss And that Elizabeth Warren would make a good president. :)sphss

You also say you like guns but support the most anti-gun administration in history.

LOL!!! You are a bit shy of a load. :duh:

And stop sending me personal messages, ya wet rag! :))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My new shirt

Teespring, Inc.

Nice!

Thanks for your service. I regret that I didn't serve. It must be even more frustrating to be a proud veteran and watching what this anti-American asshole is doing to our brave men and women.

·
Registered
600 Posts
You support President Obama. Obama doesn't support and rather loathes our military. BUT you claim to support our military. How? By supporting Obama and other Democrats that hate our military?

You said that Debbie whatshername Schultz was hot. :)sphss And that Elizabeth Warren would make a good president. :)sphss

You also say you like guns but support the most anti-gun administration in history.

LOL!!! You are a bit shy of a load. :duh:

And stop sending me personal messages, ya wet rag! :))ThumbsDwn
:kissit::kissit::kissit:

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
What a fucktard!!! We can really see that you support our Military by your rabid support of Princess O... You're doing great so far. I bet all those Generals and Admirals that Princess O has fired really appreciate your support too...:asshole2:

Steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts