Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He went way beyond what a notable shop would have. when starting the engine last night for the first time we couldn't believe it fired first hit.:D

·
I'm No Expert
3,142 Posts
we couldn't believe it fired first hit.:D
Thats what they should do, i've been lucky enough so far that both my builds have fired right off the bat. Makes you feel good when they do that.

Also, It's Barry, not berry... he's not a fruit :p :D

Barrys a good guy, he's been one to answer alot of my questions off forums... Mostly over AIM, lol.

·
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh Damn, sorry Barry:D:)coffee

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
He went way beyond what a notable shop would have. when starting the engine last night for the first time we couldn't believe it fired first hit.:D
Barry is nuthin but class. I'm thrilled with my motor and how hard it runs and look forward to a lot of trouble free boating knowing the motor was assembled correctly.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Barry is nuthin but class. I'm thrilled with my motor and how hard it runs and look forward to a lot of trouble free boating knowing the motor was assembled correctly.
X2... My deal hits everytime and gets compliments to boot.

Barry is knowledgable, helpful, and meticulous; plus he was able to maintain all of this with me standing over him through out the build.

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
X2... My deal hits everytime and gets compliments to boot.

Barry is knowledgable, helpful, and meticulous; plus he was able to maintain all of this with me standing over him through out the build.
Around here they charge another $1000 to watch $1500 If you ask questions :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts