Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
149 BGJ-Willis Power 540
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
October 12, 2015

Hello People

Was having jet drive problems, the updates / new engineering were solved today and will have the changes installed for the race. :)Unsure

Like all the other racer who will be on the hunt, their parts are ready too, saw them.

Willis

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
660' deal should be awesome this year, can't wait !!!! I fly out to Southern Cal in the mornin :)devil

See yal @ the Shed :)hand

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
October 12, 2015

Hello People

Was having jet drive problems, the updates / new engineering were solved today and will have the changes installed for the race. :)Unsure

Like all the other racer who will be on the hunt, their parts are ready too, saw them.

Willis
Whos parts?

·
Ralls Precision Machine
435 Posts
Seems to be a common problem as of late.

Don't worry that problem will soon be a thing of the past.

billet 17-4 ss. Wire EDM cut key ways, After the veins are cut they will get treated to a h900 condition. I'm thinking indestructible.

Attachments

·
Registered
880 Posts
Don't worry that problem will soon be a thing of the past.

billet 17-4 ss. Wire EDM cut key ways, After the veins are cut they will get treated to a h900 condition. I'm thinking indestructible.
Get to work I need one Saturday. Just bring it to the track.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
So how many jets will be entered in the 660' shootout? I hear there's probably going to be one other BAH other than mine there. From what I'm hearing through the grapevine about you jet guys, one of you will surely take home top honors this weekend. It'll be the first time off the trailer for my rig since I picked it up from Steve last October - so I'm not expecting to run with you guys to the 660' yet (even with Shelfo in the driver's seat). We'll enter the shootout though, just to keep you jet guys honest! :)

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
is the race still on? looks like it's going to be real difficult to get there with all the mudslides.

I know Tehachapi is a mess and they are re-routing everyone and I'm hearing the Grape Vine is closed until tonight..

Good luck to everyone this weekend.. Hopefully the weather stays nice!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts