Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
79 Sanger Picklefork
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The reason I asked is because I just called the airport, which is the only place I can get Avgas and it's $5.17 gallon!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
when they say points, they mean 16 points turns 93 octane into 94.6 octane. i've never seen a booster that works ,at least the 1's for less than 20 a bottle. i've ran some nitrobooster from kennedale fuels and that stuff works! has nitromethane in it too, sure makes race gas have more kick:|err

·
79 Sanger Picklefork
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know what you mean about points..I think this stuff actually means 1 point is 1 full point not .10 point. This stuff you buy in a parts store is not the real 1.0 stuff...at least thats how I read the chart on their website..

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i feel ya pain and know why you're huntin a product like that, but for the $$$ i've herd there's nothing better than 100% toulene from the paint stores. i'm donw to my last 15gallons of 112nos, and its gonna hurt when i buy the next drum:mad::)sphss

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Tom embarrased to say don't know still watin on the "poop sheet" from Busby, he told me it was better than beer in cans (now thats good stuff :D!!) I'm still runnin 110 leaded race gas 8.50 to 10 bucks per) Tom

Did Unc get his snoopy ?

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Tom embarrased to say don't know still watin on the "poop sheet" from Busby, he told me it was better than beer in cans (now thats good stuff :D!!) I'm still runnin 110 leaded race gas 8.50 to 10 bucks per) Tom

Did Unc get his snoopy ?
not sure, i went by there at lunch and he was playin with his new pitbull gaurd dog:|err:|err :D said he's tired of the tweekers:)sphss carryin everything off around his place. he had a lil storage buildin with some berk intakes, bowls etc in it and the crackheads:)sphss got it all and sold it for scrap:mad:
thanx for taking care of billy and gopher tom!:)devil

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Crack heads ,Tweekers ('cept nipple tweekers) and THIEFS SUCK just went thru this !! ,now ya got me started !!:|err
(sorry for the thread Tittyman)
the trouble is he lives within 3 blocks of both the local scrap metal yards:)sphss he owns 4 city blocks , i told him to sell it all and move out by me. i don't even lock doors, never have, never will.

·
79 Sanger Picklefork
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Octane Boost

i feel ya pain and know why you're huntin a product like that, but for the $$$ i've herd there's nothing better than 100% toulene from the paint stores. i'm donw to my last 15gallons of 112nos, and its gonna hurt when i buy the next drum:mad::)sphss

Toulene is about $18 a gallon up here..that would cost more than this particular brand of octane boost.This Octane Boost 130, if I read to formula right, if added to 2 ten gallon tanks would almost make 100 octane for an additional $5.00 per tank. That's if I read to amounts correctly..is that how the rest of you figured it out..thanks..

·
Registered
333 Posts
$60 bucks for a quart???

sounds good.. but I will wait till someone else uses it first. I just got mine together and I dont want to chance it on a good sales pitch. If you try it out or knows someone who does let us/me know.

Thanks for the heads up,
Chris

·
79 Sanger Picklefork
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not $60.00 per Qt.

sounds good.. but I will wait till someone else uses it first. I just got mine together and I dont want to chance it on a good sales pitch. If you try it out or knows someone who does let us/me know.

Thanks for the heads up,
Chris
It's not $60.00 per quart..it's $10.00 per qt. if you buy 6 at a time...I know this product has been around for sometime now..

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
toulene is f-in paint thinner why in the hell would you dump that crap into your mill:|err

and yes the dirt track boys around here have used it in various amounts;)i know it works my father-in-law used it in his late model modified for many years.toulene that is

buy the correct fuel for your application or build a lower compression mill:D

i just cant imagine pouring that crap into a high dollar moto,but im dumb and fat,so good luck my friend and i hope someone will help you out with this booster,but most ive used was a waste of money,travis:)bulb

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
AV gas is designed to run at high elevations where the air is thinner. Figure that one out and if you are running a mid to high comression motor bite the bullet and buy a feul to match what the motor needs. M

1 - 18 of 18 Posts