Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Speed Alley 100MPH Club
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Get your BUTT to BBSP

We are going to meet Friday and Saturday morning at 8:30am at Nautical Beach at the Nautical Inn and ride up together to Moabi. For those who wish to launch at Needles, Park Moabi or Topock Marina because of less drive time on the water, fuel savings or if you are a Big Block Trailer Queen and you need to be close to your trailer for repairs we will be at Moabi (Pirate Cove) beach at about 10:00am to start the event. Remember the old saying... Everyone is Fast in the parking lot and on the Launch Ramp.

The weather preditcions are:

Friday, Oct 2
High: 88 °F RealFeel®: 88 °F
A full day of sunshineFriday Night, Oct 2
Low: 56 °F RealFeel®: 55 °F
Wind 0-3MPH

Saturday, Oct 3
High: 91 °F RealFeel®: 92 °F
Abundant sunshineSaturday Night, Oct 3
Low: 57 °F RealFeel®: 57 °F
Wind 0-3MPH

Sunday, Oct 4
High: 95 °F RealFeel®: 96 °F
Sunshine and warmSunday Night, Oct 4
Wind 0-3MPH

·
Speed Alley 100MPH Club
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I will be bringing five girls with me. One hot blonde with new bolt ons (Sharon) and four brunettes (Gloria, Ann-Marie, Jessica and Yvette).

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I have to be in havi on fri morning to get a carpet kit put in the magic whats the fri after noon plan.

·
Speed Alley 100MPH Club
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brian... Glad you are going to make it !!! I have a hot looking Female passenger for you for the ride up to Moabi in the morning. Give me a call or text when you get into Havasu. I am going out Thursday night also.

Keith... I may have two more hotties coming. Both 23 years old. Damn me and 5 girls. I need some help buddy. Are you sure you don't want to meet at Nautical cove and have one of these hotties in your boat for the ride up to Moabi? Can you get in touch with AJ. Sure would be cool if he can make it.

·
Speed Alley 100MPH Club
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I have to be in havi on fri morning to get a carpet kit put in the magic whats the fri after noon plan.

Baja1000... The afternoon plan will be to leave Moabi and go to the Sandbar (backside near the cliffs) for awhile. Then at the end of the day back down to Nautical Cove to the "Naked Turtle" bar for drinks and to look at the million dollar offshore boats. Friday evening 6ish go to Havasu Hot Laps for go-cart racing and then to dinner somewhere in Havasu. Saturday repeat... maybe with a party at my house in Havasu.

·
Speed Alley 100MPH Club
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UT... Are you going to make it to BBSP and reclaim your Championship Title. It would be good to get the Mirage back on the water.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Baja1000... The afternoon plan will be to leave Moabi and go to the Sandbar (backside near the cliffs) for awhile. Then at the end of the day back down to Nautical Cove "Naked Turtle" bar for drinks and to look at the million dollar offshore boats. Friday evening 6ish go to Havasu Hot Laps for go-cart racing and then to dinner somewhere in Havasu. Saturday repeat... maybe with a party at my house in Havasu.
OK I will have to put two boats in the water fri Ive got a couple BIG boys coming up for the weekend and I know Jim Wilks is having some kind of Silver Wing get together on sat at P/Cov.

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
With the weather forecase you posted, I'm more inclined to consider braving the waves of Havi with the cruise liners running around. :) If that stays the forecast, we'll probably put in at Site 6 and meet up with ya.

Good to see Brian is gonna make it too.

·
OBC Gestapo
1,221 Posts
Hey Havasu Secret, I think you e-mailed this to me by mistake! :D I guess it's no secret anymore. hil:)

You like my Cat Cave Pic....? How about these????

No V drives here unless they get towed ....and then they would probally sink on the way there....But when they sink they make for good Garage Boating conversation for years to come...:)devil

Attachments

·
Speed Alley 100MPH Club
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Jerry...

1. No I did not send that photo to you.

2. There is no BBSP management.

3. That picture is from Lake Powell not Havasu. Buy the way... that boat with the twin 300xs in the photo could run for miles and miles over 107MPH WOT. Show me a big block that can do that.

4. Bring the Big Block guys out to Moabi. It's close to their Needles hang out.

·
Speed Alley 100MPH Club
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Seriously....????

If we can get Uncle Tony to come to BBSP. Moabi would be a great place for a rematch with Scummer and Tony Scarlotta. Now that would be worth seeing over and over agin on video. Smack talk would be done and finalized.

The sand hill above the race area would be a great video spot.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts