Purple headed member
7,646 Posts

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
"Makes no sense", now that would be you.

"I own the company" Wow!!! that's so impressive, you own a company.

What's not impressive is your nozzles.
Lets try to keep on topic.
Oh, and we sold over 1.5 million nozzles last year. Good money in something that's not so impressive.

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Lets try to keep on topic.
Oh, and we sold over 1.5 million nozzles last year. Good money in something that's not so impressive.
1.5 million wow. .!!!! And I always thought it's what you keep after taxes that counts. There is good money in illegal drugs, so I guess that is impressive.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
1.5 million wow. .!!!! And I always thought it's what you keep after taxes that counts. There is good money in illegal drugs, so I guess that is impressive.
That's 1.5 million NOZZLES, not dollars. Nozzles range from $8.00 to $45.00 plus accessories. Do the math not the meth.
So now you compare legal money to that of illegal money?? True people are hooked on my nozzles but they can quit at anytime..........
Now back to the BBSP or whatever you girls are calling it.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
That's 1.5 million NOZZLES, not dollars. Nozzles range from $8.00 to $45.00 plus accessories. Do the math not the meth.
So now you compare legal money to that of illegal money?? True people are hooked on my nozzles but they can quit at anytime..........
Now back to the BBSP or whatever you girls are calling it.

Anything is legal if you don't get caught, and anyone can quits drugs anytime they want, and I understood 1.5 million nozzles.

I don't get it, are you bragging or complaining?

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Anything is legal if you don't get caught, and anyone can quits drugs anytime they want, and I understood 1.5 million nozzles.

I don't get it, are you bragging or complaining?
Neither.....just livin the life bra...........:)devil
Your boat is for Homosexuals..............:D

1 - 20 of 73 Posts