Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The October online issue of pb is up on the home page. It includes 7 pages of coverage I did on the Bass Lake Vdrive Show back in June. Check it out.

The coming November print issue will include coverage from Burley Idaho and Long Beach circle races.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Hey Rexie, my man...? do ya gotta be a subscriber to get a peek?? Times are a little rough ya know...got no extra flow layin around..can ya throw a brutha a bone??

J/K..

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Rexie, my man...? do ya gotta be a subscriber to get a peek?? Times are a little rough ya know...got no extra flow layin around..can ya throw a brutha a bone??

J/K..
I can get right in with no login. You havin problems?

(Other than you small weiner size and custom painting abilities)

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a subscription and I can't get in
I can understand them weeding Rattle Can out but you are a decent guy. I'll report this issue to Chris.

Funny thing is I can get right in... even after logging out and clearing all my cookies and cache. Go figure.

·
Liar
1,529 Posts
I can understand them weeding Rattle Can out but you are a decent guy. I'll report this issue to Chris.

Funny thing is I can get right in... even after logging out and clearing all my cookies and cache. Go figure.

Agreed on the RCL ban....

I've had to "de-friend" him on Facebook and my Match.com profile.

Well, on at least one of my Match.com profiles. :)hand

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Print issue, Barnes and Noble, Borders, select airports, Stater Bros Markets, (Rex Marine).

Online issue - go to performanceboats.com homepage. Thanks to Rattle Can it appears several have been excluded access. :((((((

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just proof read the layout of the Burley-Long Beach piece that will appear in the November print issue. Should be out in 2-3 weeks I would guess, possibly sooner.

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Attachments

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
Thanks to Rattle Can it appears several have been excluded access. :((((((
Fockin Lou, probably spilled Vodka all over the control panel or some shit:|err

1 - 20 of 21 Posts