Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
American Bulldogs.....They like the one in the middle but I think the one on the right looks like he would maybe mind better. Cute pups regardless. All females and will reach about 100lbs.....I was against this at first but I always made sure my son had dogs around him growing up. I am just worried about the back yard being thrashed :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
American Bulldogs.....They like the one in the middle but I think the one on the right looks like he would maybe mind better. Cute pups regardless. All females and will reach about 100lbs.....I was against this at first but I always made sure my son had dogs around him growing up. I am just worried about the back yard being thrashed :)

My vote is for the middle one!

·
Got to get In da Wind
821 Posts
A good friend breeds Am Bulldogs in So Cal and I have had the pleasure to be around quite a few of his pups and parents. Well mannered dogs (most of the time) and very good natured. Your son is going to enjoy this dog.

·
Registered
124 Posts
My family and I are looking for an American Bulldog puppy. Where are these pups located. Im in South Orange County. Any help would be great.

Thank you

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Tha breeder must breed them big. 100lbs is big for a female AB.:)

P.S. Those are pretty pups. I esp like the looks of the one on the left.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Got to get In da Wind
821 Posts

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,494 Posts

I highly recommend pet insurance.

·
Registered
117 Posts
We looked at pet insurance for our mastiff. Super pricey, high deductibles, and doesn't cover much. Displaysia, cruciate (ACL), djd, and anything else that is common with the breeds isn't covered.

Any one know of GOOD insurance out there. If I had a lab, it would be inexpensive and cover almost everything.

Good luck with the pup. Good looking dogs.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
He ended up going with the one in the middle. Said they were all calm and that this one walked right up to him. Can't wait for Roxy to meet her :) Boatcop....Looks like I will be breaking out that marker.....lol

]

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
If he gets the middle one, you need to Sharpie a circle around the white eye.

Little Rascals???? I'm guessing!!!! Been along tyme!!

·
DRIVE4SHOW-PUTT4$$$
647 Posts

just remember there not good swimmers,so if you have a pool... keep a heads up! A coworker found his bulldog at the bottom of his pool just last week.:( His wife let him out to do his thing,not more than 5 or 10 min.....just FYI

·
Registered
887 Posts
I highly recommend pet insurance.
X2

We looked at pet insurance for our mastiff. Super pricey, high deductibles, and doesn't cover much. Displaysia, cruciate (ACL), djd, and anything else that is common with the breeds isn't covered.

Any one know of GOOD insurance out there. If I had a lab, it would be inexpensive and cover almost everything.

Good luck with the pup. Good looking dogs.
We have PetPlan. It's cheap, $35 a month, I think. They have paid out close to $1500 to us in the last 8 months without any issues. I highly recommend them. www.gopetplan.com

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
just remember there not good swimmers,so if you have a pool... keep a heads up! A coworker found his bulldog at the bottom of his pool just last week.:( His wife let him out to do his thing,not more than 5 or 10 min.....just FYI
Yea, a friend of ours too her bulldog to the lake with us. He jumped off the pontoon boat and sank like a rock. She was right there and jumped in and saved him.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Little Rascals???? I'm guessing!!!! Been along tyme!!
Yep.
That is Petey. Petey was UKC registered as an American Pit Bull Terrier and AKC registered as an American Staffordshire Terrier.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
New pic of the pup :) I guess she just sleeps thru the night unlike their kids....lol

This pup is a little shy right now but it does have a lot of personality waiting to burst out

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
My daughter got a puppy about 8mo ago, father is a old english bulldog and the mom is american bulldog, she is kinda shy but loves to play once she gets to know you. only problem she has is she is using their Siberian husky's tail for a chew toy! damn thing has chewed about 8" of it up, stupid husky just lets her chew on it, she had to separate the two and let his tail heal up. she brought her over and my dogs just ran and hid except the Chihuahua he was all over her letting her know who is boss! the 2 of them were wrestling for an hour and the little guy held his own pretty good! heard a yelp one time and thought she got him but it was her, he had a hold of her lip and was pulling her around!:)grn

PS she almost looks like the one your son got.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts