Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rig just left for Black Lake. We are looking forward to racing our buddies up in region 10. Should be fun a record course to run on, great weather, going to be fun

·
A-HOLE HICK
829 Posts
Good luck up there, we would have gone but our junk is now junk and I checked my bank statement and saw that I'm about 100,000 short.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Crystal

My crystal ball shows a SS80 sweep. Have fun Dave and crew, be safe on and off the water........Ray

·
Just another Wannabe
1,208 Posts
Does 100K a year cover new teal and silver paint over fresh fiberglass?
Just wondering:D

Just like Maxi says-
Kick some names and take some butt!

Hey, who is driving the respective 100K a year money pits?

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Can't wait to watch all of this. We have a bunch of boaters from all over coming and with luck, maybe a few will get the bug to give it a try...

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Testing

How did testing go Tuesday? Did you guys fix all the booboos?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Races went well we had a great time. On one of our runs we came within 1/2 mph of the record. When the weather was right we were not ready and when we wre ready the weather was not right LOL. Great race and great people it dosen't get any better than this. Thanks

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
Races went well we had a great time. On one of our runs we came within 1/2 mph of the record. When the weather was right we were not ready and when we wre ready the weather was not right LOL. Great race and great people it dosen't get any better than this. Thanks

Yea... And I almost won the lotto one time... I was only 3 numbers shy...:)coffee

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey, they didnt get a sweep cause the Simple team pulled them over the line. I jumped by 2 seconds and the rest by 1. SS-90 won that heat he he. And I think they spend a 100 dollars a year. lol. I even was able to stay in front for a lap. Then I got passed. It was a lot of fun. Results

SS-80 Ty
SS-24 Fitz
SS-90 Ryan Butler
SS-95 Dale
SS-96 Charlie/George
SS-78 Lenny(Dad) Blowed engine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts