Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess since Detroit has shown such wise investing practices zero feels he needs to bail them out at our expense. What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F--k Detroit, they made their democrat bed now let them lie in it!!!!!!!!

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
I thought the Gov was shutting down cause we are broke and have no credit to borrow ? Must be some of that BamaCash he had set back for just such an occasion

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Unbelievable

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
He's simply using discretionary funding as he sees fit except he forgot the government has no money. They have our tax dollars.:)sphss:)hand:))eek:)):)sphss

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Zero + zero + zero + zero + zero +................

It's only paper!!! :)st

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
A hundred million in Detroit? Those Dem's there will have that money gone in a week. They will all go on vacations and hire hookers by the dozen, just like they used to do... Talk about spending good money after bad!!

Steve

·
Just Me
4,056 Posts
When they do the continuing resolution they should not only leave the obamacare unfunded, they should subtract the same amount that Zero thinks he has available to squander bailing out a city without congress' approval. It's not his job to decide to do that. So they shut down the government and subtract this excess funding that seems to be laying around unused. How much more discretionary money is laying around waiting to be squandered?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
By government definition, by law as written, all money not budgeted to SS, Medicare, and INTEREST, is considered non discretionary. ALL the rest of the money the government runs on day to day is ALL discretionary. Truth be told, only the interest is really non discretionary.

Anything the government has the ability to cut the budget on is by definition, discretionary. SS and medicare shouldn't be, but then there are a lot of things in this government that shouldn't be. Including the asshat being in the WH.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
100 million thats chicken feed, compared to what he will be giving to kalifornia some day soon.
Its really much more than that. Its more like 320 plus if you include private and business contributions. Sounds cool, until we find out that the contributors will be given full tax credit for their "contributions" Then it really just becomes the tax payer flipping for the money.
When you elect democrats that run the city and state like the democratic administration and congress, you can only pay for it the same way. Off the backs of the working class buy running the printing presses. Exactly the way our resident financial expert R&J would approve.

Obama Administration Commits $320 Million for Bankrupt Detroit

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Well Michigan is considered a moooooslim state. :)sphss

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When they do the continuing resolution they should not only leave the obamacare unfunded, they should subtract the same amount that Zero thinks he has available to squander bailing out a city without congress' approval. It's not his job to decide to do that. So they shut down the government and subtract this excess funding that seems to be laying around unused. How much more discretionary money is laying around waiting to be squandered?
This idiot should be called on this, it's not his decision to make, fuck this asshole, shut him down!!!! The idiots in Detroit got themselves into this let them pay the price to resolve it, cruel you say? The idiot populace voted the Dems. in, let them pay to resolve it!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Its really much more than that. Its more like 320 plus if you include private and business contributions. Sounds cool, until we find out that the contributors will be given full tax credit for their "contributions" Then it really just becomes the tax payer flipping for the money.
When you elect democrats that run the city and state like the democratic administration and congress, you can only pay for it the same way. Off the backs of the working class buy running the printing presses. Exactly the way our resident financial expert R&J would approve.

Obama Administration Commits $320 Million for Bankrupt Detroit
I agree it always cost the people earning the money more than they are told.I guess my point is that there is no reason for kalifornia to change its ways,because the federal goverment has their back.They will take money from people who are living within there means and give it to states who are not.but in the case of kalifornia the amount will be huge.I don't know it, but I would bet the federal government is most likely giving Kali money on the down low already.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts