Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will you ever spend another dime in Ohio or anything made in Ohio if they don't drop their support for zero, boycott Ohio!

I mean after all, zero has bought their votes. Seems fair to me!

If you agree, pass it on!

·
1,512 Posts
The good people of Ohio need to show the same love to Romney/Ryan as the did to John Kasich. Not to mention their great auto industry is going to need Romney's help as they go BK again.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
If those Bozo's re-elect Obama the entire car industry will go bankrupt as there won't be anyone that can afford a new car. Not to mention the EPA requirements. The car industry has to raise the MPG more then the technology will afford right now. This is going to raise the price of cars beyond affordability as well.

·
Registered
653 Posts
If those Bozo's re-elect Obama the entire car industry will go bankrupt as there won't be anyone that can afford a new car. Not to mention the EPA requirements. The car industry has to raise the MPG more then the technology will afford right now. This is going to raise the price of cars beyond affordability as well.
The MPG thing is all a farce , Its just a sneaky way to raise taxes , you can bet 80% or more cars wont meet the new standards,, so you just end up paying a gas guzzler tax

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I'm not giving up on the people of Ohio just yet. The union's stranglehold is nearly unbreakable but the ballot boxes are still shielded from view and many are smart enough to see the difference in candidates and the future of America with each.

Libs for Romney.jpg

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Why would anyone want to boycott Ohio? At least Ohio is still in play with a chance to go Romney. If you want to boycott liberals boycott California!!! California id a huge Obama state and is descending into more debt, regulation and tax's at a rapid rate.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why would anyone want to boycott Ohio? At least Ohio is still in play with a chance to go Romney. If you want to boycott liberals boycott California!!! California id a huge Obama state and is descending into more debt, regulation and tax's at a rapid rate.

If you haven't been paying attention, Ohio will most likely decide the election.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Don't forget the People's Republic of Illinois. Boycott this shit hole too. If it wasn't for the good dirt we have, I'd move.
Might have to move anyway. No guns, high taxes, Chicago, no class 3 weapons, no conceal and carry, tons of murders in Chicago.
Wags

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Don't forget the People's Republic of Illinois. Boycott this shit hole too. If it wasn't for the good dirt we have, I'd move.
Might have to move anyway. No guns, high taxes, Chicago, no class 3 weapons, no conceal and carry, tons of murders in Chicago.
Wags
CMon over WAGS, I would be proud to have you as a neighbor... :D

AND you would be one hour closer to Wheatland... :))THumbsUp

1 - 16 of 16 Posts