Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NICE OIL COOLER ............................. $.............................SOLD

NICE TRAY FOR DOMINATERS....c 2 c 9 3/4 ish..12x24.....$50...................SOLD

HYDRO PROP.....................................................................................REDUCED......$100

BBC TIMEING COVER.......$75​.........................................................SOLD

BBC TIMEING COVER ENDERLE............................................................REDUCED...$75

SBC TIMEING COVER NEW.................................................................REDUCED......$25

·
Registered
233 Posts
tray

NICE OIL COOLER ............................. $300

NICE TRAY FOR DOMINATERS....c 2 c 9 3/4 ish.......$50

HYDRO PROP...............$150

BBC TIMEING COVER.......$75​.........................................................SOLD

BBC TIMEING COVER ENDERLE.......$85

SBC TIMEING COVER NEW...$40

what dementions on the tray side to side front to rear? thanx

·
Registered
19,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guess that would help its a fricken nicely done tray.......12x24

·
Registered
19,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I KNOW THAT..:yes::duh:....................WITHOUT THE PITCH AND STUFF MARKED ON THERE JUST THOUGHT I WOULD TOSS THAT IN.....DONT REALLY KNOW WHY I DID :)sphss

·
Registered
19,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WHATS LEFT REDUCED......................:)bit

·
Registered
19,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll take the "Cheverolet" natural finish cover ....Check PM... Thanks, Don.
sold it to donsflat check with him see if he took it off...............maybe :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just opened the box with the oil cooler: outstanding piece!!! Mouzer does it once again, he's the crack that keeps us hooked on v drives. Big heart and a love for the obsession we all have! Thanks Mike!

·
Registered
19,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NO PROBLEM............GLAD YOUR HAPPY.....

IF YOU WERENT YOU JUST SEND IT BACK ON MY DIME AND I WILL REFUND THE MULA $$$$$$ :bangmyhead:

THATS HOW I ROLL.....................................:duh::duh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts