Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a 427 out of a 69 vette that was running in a boat. It had this oil pan on it and since it is going back in a car wanted to see if anybody would be interested in it. Make me an offer on it because I do not know what a fair price is for it. 330-770-2517

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
oil pan

will you take 75.00 shiped:confused:
does it have any damage if not just some rust out side i want it let me know where we are at on price kinda on a budget:duh:

·
Registered
58 Posts
oil pan

will you take 75.00 shiped:confused:
does it have any damage if not just some rust out side i want it let me know where we are at on price kinda on a budget:duh:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oil Pan

No damage to it. Should clean up nice if you wanted to repaint it. I will take that. It is just taking up space in my garage. Here is my information and if you want to send me a bank check, postal money order or personal check and let it clear first that would be fine.

Dennis Vugrinovich
2412 East Pointe Heights Drive S.E.
Warren, OH 44484
330-770-2517

Make sure I have all of your information to ship it to you. I will send you a tracking number once shipped. Let me know if you are ok with the payment choices or you can also use paypal and pay me as a gift so I will not lose on the fees. It is up to you. If you want to do it that way pay to [email protected]. Thankyou

1 - 5 of 5 Posts