Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
That is a small pump tho. You ought to see the one that's in my 12V71 Detroit Diesel, Looks like a dump truck hydrolic pump that would put out 27 GPM at 2,800 PSI.:)hand

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That is a small pump tho. You ought to see the one that's in my 12V71 Detroit Diesel, Looks like a dump truck hydrolic pump that would put out 27 GPM at 2,800 PSI.:)hand
Pump has to be this one "short" because a normal pump is to tall and hits the pan. The pan is already 1/4" from the bottom of the boat exc... Its probably metric or somethin. lol

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
or is it a factory pump for say a 66ish chevy II? looks real familiar, but
not positive!

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
:D

·
Registered
72 Posts
intermediate shaft

going from memory and it's been waaaaayyy too long but, be sure to check the length of the shaft between the pump and distributor, i think it was a special length because the pump has a std shaft in it. not 100 % but easier to find out now than later
pat

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
going from memory and it's been waaaaayyy too long but, be sure to check the length of the shaft between the pump and distributor, i think it was a special length because the pump has a std shaft in it. not 100 % but easier to find out now than later
pat
Its just a shade shorter.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts