Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm still laughing ... but I have a feeling payback is going to be a bitch. I better give one up before he does:

That's right ... 1989 at it's best, lowered mini truck /Porsche alloys/mullet/cast/cigarette/cocktail ... gettin faded way back then, good times

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
closet mini-trucker.
oh there's lots more that he could come up with ... I just went there because he doesn't have access to the old school boat pics, just some from the mini truck days. Closet? No way, back in the day ... we owned the mini truck scene! I'll claim it, no fear.

But that pic of him with that shirt/mullet/stache/belt buckle? Epic!

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And the chicks ... the hair ... OMG I'm laughing again!

Anybody want to put a screen name with the pic?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I couldn't tell you who was in the first pic but I bet he has no regrets about the good old days. Brian, that truck would have been a perfect match for the flatty bill had fr a few days. lol

Cy

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I cannot believe (FF) Darren had a beer in his hand, he must be holdin it for his buddy, and you cannot forget about the two pile of asses that FF is hangin out with in the pic!...was FF at a bachelor party and they are the talent? not too bad Darren, good job strangeling them for a photo op!
P.S. Im not done yet!...nice "Norco Neck Warmer"!:D

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I cannot believe (FF) Darren had a beer in his hand, he must be holdin it for his buddy, and you cannot forget about the two pile of asses that FF is hangin out with in the pic!...was FF at a bachelor party and they are the talent? not too bad Darren, good job strangeling them for a photo op!
P.S. Im not done yet!...nice "Norco Neck Warmer"!:D
O'Doul's lol

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I'm still laughing ... but I have a feeling payback is going to be a bitch. I better give one up before he does:

That's right ... 1989 at it's best, lowered mini truck /Porsche alloys/mullet/cast/cigarette/cocktail ... gettin faded way back then, good times
Now that funny I think I still have a pair of those acid washed jeans in my closet. I wish I could still fit in them.:D

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now that funny I think I still have a pair of those acid washed jeans in my closet. I wish I could still fit in them.:D
lol ... I didn't even notice those, but yeah, I was all of about 145-150 back then

also note that the truck was convertable ... classic, that was before they made convertable kits :)devil

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts

Holy shit ! Someones Holding......

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Bitchen sandels too. Why did'nt you "peg" your jeans...hahahahaha

Big D is looking pimp. I rocked a mullet in the 80's! buisness in the front, party in the back!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts