Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the biggest casualty for me at the NJBA event was my cell phone. Somehow between the Finishline Bar and the hotel ... my phone disappeared.

I suspect that the bartender was so pissed at Miller and I (we were pretty obnoxious) that it is either at the Bakersfield Dump or an Oildale Pawn Shop after being found by a local Crackhead.

Soooo ... I need PM's with cell phone numbers to reload the replacement phone. Same number, but AT&T can't magically retreive all of the numbers in the phone itself.

Thanks, let the baggin on me begin.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it is the same bartender from the previous race....it would take A LOT to tick her off because we were pretty damn obnoxious there all day - both days.
It was Tessa (brown hair w/ glasses) ... and it was over the top. Kirby is the blonde, she's cool as hell, she was there Friday night and for a little while when I showed up Saturday ... but Tessa got the brunt of the deal. Oh well, it's the profession they chose right?

Thanks for all of the calls and PM's ... you guys are making it easier for me to load the phone. Something like 34 overall so far between the both.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts