Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been extremely patient throughout this fiasco. I have been more than generous with time, I also agreed to not bring this to the boards..but..If I don't see a cheque soon.I am going to post all my saved Emails.. If you Do not anti up soon...I am going to post the whole deal, from start to finish. I asked to see some pics - and did not recieve any, So at the risk of you being correct in what happened ..I ask again..Send me some pics of what happened..and anti up..or..I will post our entire deal.

Jeff

·
Registered
936 Posts
I have been extremely patient throughout this fiasco. I have been more than generous with time, I also agreed to not bring this to the boards..but..If I don't see a cheque soon.I am going to post all my saved Emails.. If you Do not anti up soon...I am going to post the whole deal, from start to finish. I asked to see some pics - and did not recieve any, So at the risk of you being correct in what happened ..I ask again..Send me some pics of what happened..and anti up..or..I will post our entire deal.

Jeff
Do tell..you tease!!!! Just the basics without names or identities..this thread is worthless without a STORY!!!!

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,095 Posts
At first I thought you might be talking about a bet on the Airplane Treadmill deal.

Sleeper CP:D

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do tell..you tease!!!! Just the basics without names or identities..this thread is worthless without a STORY!!!!
Well unfortunatley ..I may..but being fair for quite some time now and still feeling like I got screwed..I am giving the benefit of the doubt I have.. I have been wrong before and may be now..I just want an explanation with proof!

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
I have been extremely patient throughout this thread. I have been more than generous with time. If you Do not post the whole deal, from start to finish I may never look at this thread again.

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I have been extremely patient throughout this thread. I have been more than generous with time. If you Do not post the whole deal, from start to finish I may never look at this thread again.
LOL, lets give it a day or 2 can we?? :D I'm just giving someone an opprtunity to show me some consderation in regards to a "deal" we had. It's been a few months and I'm "assuming" I got screwed..if I didn't I will make a public apology for starting this thread...but I better have pictures to prove it..or it's not going to stop with a mere thread,,there will be legal action as well..So if your lurking this thread you best be emailing me soon!

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
POST-TEASE!!!!! :)hand
Consider this the threat:D I have purchased a few items off the boards and my money is always in their hands before we discuss anthing else..My money was there!! The deal went south..I got most of the cash back.but the proof of why the deal went south was never prestented...it's no great deal of money ..more principal!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Consider this the threat:D I have purchased a few items off the boards and my money is always in their hands before we discuss anthing else..My money was there!! The deal went south..I got most of the cash back.but the proof of why the deal went south was never prestented...it's no great deal of money ..more principal!
CONFUSING-POST-TEASE!!!! :D

Did you talk in CODE during the transaction too?? Just wondering!!! :)bulb;)

1 - 20 of 114 Posts