Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys I have had alot of people wanting to make deals but nothing has become of it thus far IM still looking for my perfect boat. Payments reasonable newer 07 or 08,09 Ultra open bow magic sceptor or deck a cat style boat and a 525 would be perfect...come on guys help me out i want to hang with you guys this summer..

Again,

Here is my story i sold my business in late 07 and the company that bought it decided not to pay me.
Sooo of course it ruined my credit and i cant get regular financing IM looking for a builder or an individual that will carry me for 24 months or less...IM just about ready to settle with them and will be able to cash out the loan as soon as i recieve the cash. IM looking for a boat for the summer and I will take over your payments I may be able to come up with a down payment. IM looking more for an open bow 26-28 foot eliminator or ultra or magic 2007 or newer something along those lines. If you can help a fellow boater or I can help you get out of a loan please let me [email protected]

·
Registered
281 Posts
ok guys i have had alot of people wanting to make deals but nothing has become of it thus far im still looking for my perfect boat. Payments reasonable newer 07 or 08,09 ultra open bow magic sceptor or deck a cat style boat and a 525 would be perfect...come on guys help me out i want to hang with you guys this summer..

Again,

here is my story i sold my business in late 07 and the company that bought it decided not to pay me.
Sooo of course it ruined my credit and i cant get regular financing im looking for a builder or an individual that will carry me for 24 months or less...im just about ready to settle with them and will be able to cash out the loan as soon as i recieve the cash. Im looking for a boat for the summer and i will take over your payments i may be able to come up with a down payment. Im looking more for an open bow 26-28 foot eliminator or ultra or magic 2007 or newer something along those lines. If you can help a fellow boater or i can help you get out of a loan please let me know....[email protected]
lol

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
boat

I dont think its a matter of trust its just whether or not your willing to allow the bank to take your boat and then come after you for the difference or would you like someone to save that trouble for you. If your a builder and you have a boat just sitting around what a great idea to start earning some money for it instead of getting dusty and losing money daily. As this year go away quickly just means another year that the boat is losing money on it. wear as if you sell it to me you can get some payments on it with a down. from my angle i dont see the down side i did this exact same deal with a fancy car i once had and leased it to a movie director. it worked out great..

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
IM looking more for an open bow 26-28 foot eliminator or ultra or magic 2007 or newer something along those lines.

Bummer that you're set on those as I've got a line on a 40' flat-deck Skater that would be pefect for what you're looking to do... :(

Maybe you could get hooked up with that guy who was trying to decide between a 150+ mph cat or a 130+ mph v-hull... From the sounds of it, he had lots of money to throw around. :D :D :D

·
Registered
373 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
OK guys I have had alot of people wanting to make deals but nothing has become of it thus far IM still looking for my perfect boat. Payments reasonable newer 07 or 08,09 Ultra open bow magic sceptor or deck a cat style boat and a 525 would be perfect...come on guys help me out i want to hang with you guys this summer..

Again,

Here is my story i sold my business in late 07 and the company that bought it decided not to pay me.
Sooo of course it ruined my credit and i cant get regular financing IM looking for a builder or an individual that will carry me for 24 months or less...IM just about ready to settle with them and will be able to cash out the loan as soon as i recieve the cash. IM looking for a boat for the summer and I will take over your payments I may be able to come up with a down payment. IM looking more for an open bow 26-28 foot eliminator or ultra or magic 2007 or newer something along those lines. If you can help a fellow boater or I can help you get out of a loan please let me [email protected]
Dude, most people would not even trust their mother with this kind of deal right now. Too many crooks out there looking to take advantage of someone who is desperate. I am not saying you are trying to rip anybody off, but there are just too many people out there right now who are.

Personally, I rank this one right up there with the nigerian email scam....:)sphss

U

·
0 Posts
Bummer that you're set on those as I've got a line on a 40' flat-deck Skater that would be pefect for what you're looking to do... :(

Maybe you could get hooked up with that guy who was trying to decide between a 150+ mph cat or a 130+ mph v-hull... From the sounds of it, he had lots of money to throw around. :D :D :D
That is some funny stuff Jordan :|err

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
I will sell you my 06 conquest top cat 2, 525 and a big stereo

I will take payments too.

one payment of $150k:)devil

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
boating is way over rated...hey look at me look what i got

I,ve been out the last couple weeks in a couple little 17' and 18' jet boats
my wife and I spent the day cruising the coves and scouting out all the cool new beach's

spent 22 dollars on gas, took all of about 3 minutes to wipe the boat,

·
Registered
465 Posts

my wife and I spent the day cruising the coves and scouting out all the cool new beach's

Wanna trade :)bulb

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
steve hit it right on the head

you can hang out with us in a 7k boat man, atleast you will be out there, go pay cash for it and i will see you in pirates cove in moabi this weekend and we can hang out and i promise i won't think any different of you even if you were in a 100k boat:)devil

·
Registered
5,487 Posts

And probably had just as good of time.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
steve hit it right on the head

you can hang out with us in a 7k boat man, atleast you will be out there, go pay cash for it and i will see you in pirates cove in moabi this weekend and we can hang out and i promise i won't think any different of you even if you were in a 100k boat:)devil
ya right...you would be thinkin "what a cool boat" and "dammit I could have saved $143k".

At least this is what I think every time I see a cool old school jet or outboard 18 or 21 footer. And steve hit it on the head, took 3 minutes to wipe it down:)devil:)devil:)devil

1 - 20 of 73 Posts