Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
CLASSIC HOTBOATER
739 Posts
damn i had one of these a couple of years back it had a bbc and road like a dream would run 65 mph
wish i could have got 8.000 for mine
cool old boat
tim

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Welcome to the overpriced Mid-West, some one want to feed me some boats to flipp, we could make a small fortune :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Cool old Classic , clearly overpriced but theres a "butt for every seat" , Likley has a "warmed over " car motor (egr valve etc) not "mint" but decent ! likley bring around 3k (or less) in Cali

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Our "Family" (Josh and my FIL) Own two or these type boats in near "Mint" such innovation ! gotta respect Unique designs Tom

and no that bowl mounting was not the "norm" ............

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
"Live and let Die" The Bond movie that's also a "Blaxplotation" movie....really not very good, but the boat chase goes on for 20 minutes.....I- for some reason- like the Glastron/Carlsons.......

Attachments

·
Registered
673 Posts
All the ones you guys are posting look way better than the one on ebay. The one on ebay has its own look. Kinda look like a slipper or sumthin?

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
All the ones you guys are posting look way better than the one on ebay. The one on ebay has its own look. Kinda look like a slipper or sumthin?
I agree 100%. They are are a different design than the one on eBay.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
You are observant and correct the CV19 morphed in 75 (i belive) into the CVX and the Styling changed a bit , most of the boat the folks (my self included) are later models Still that Great Art Carlson influence and styling Tom

More info on Carlson (69 to 82 )and the Scimitar (brochures and photos ) here .....Glastron Carlson Classics

1 - 20 of 22 Posts