Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2844 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These aren't very good quality but here they are. Most were taken at St Petersburg. And a few from Miami.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Those are some of the best pic i have seen..Bisaco , Bode, Johny McCardel in Sew what, Stevie in his blue boat. Bob Camander, Dickie Web .I think I even saw Goetell and Julian in the same pic.. Thanks so much for showing us .. I'm sure there will be more comments...Anyone know what the all yellow boat is in pic # 3.. Looks familiar.

Chad

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad you guys like the pics. I was hesitant to post them because the quality isn't very good. I have some older pics somewhere that were taken when my dad was racing.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
the orange 999 is Duff Daily. I guess this was Miss Dwontown? Anway. He and his dad in the upper pic of the post.. Good Stuff.My Dad helped me out with that.

And Maybe Cheroke Charger w Jamie in the white straw hat?

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
That is your baby girl SSMIKE. Another funny thing about these pics...How funny is the pic of the "K's" with Duff Dailey in 999 boat and the K-50 driven by "Mr. UP PEDDLE" Jimmy Parker. The ironic thing about this is Parker bought the boat off Bob Goettle and it was a Revenge. And we all know how much Julian liked Bob and Revenge boats. Julian and Parker were buddys and I still can't believe Parker got away with it.:):)punch

·
Registered
707 Posts
got a weird feeling in my stomach when i saw the angel fire boat:(...........................jimmy parker is a frickin riot:D:D got alot of info on my boat from that guy. cool stories about him and julian ,truit and commander,jenkel. must have been a blast in those days!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
got a weird feeling in my stomach when i saw the angel fire boat:(...........................jimmy parker is a frickin riot:D:D got alot of info on my boat from that guy. cool stories about him and julian ,truit and commander,jenkel. must have been a blast in those days!!!!!!!!!!!

There was 2 white angel fire boats.. This ss 101 is not the one you are haveing a feeling about.. No one knows where that boat is. Unless you are talikg about the Blue Angel Fire ss 109.. I wish he just kept racing that one forever.. That was the best one I think.

1 - 20 of 2844 Posts