Performance Boats Forum banner

2801 - 2820 of 2844 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
20 ft Rayson GN

That is a 19' Raysoncraft GN boat. There are two Raysoncraft gn hulls, one is 21' and the other is 19'. Plan B is the name of the boat. I could not tell you if there is any connection between your boat and this one. Sorry.

Post pics of your boat up some time.

Paul

20 ft.

Attachments

·
Overdrawn
261 Posts
Montana Steve's Hallet and in Hot Pursuit, Cheryl in her awesome Sanger! wonder who's prop wash was in the lead? Tim, Jeff, Robbie, Me???
vv
jErKness,
I believe my junk was already on the trailer due to 0.09 gear and wimpy valve train. I will dig up more pics of those days, maybe even the flipper. After being in West Texas for 5 + years, the Rats are back in the Great Northwest. Ran the do do out of the Howard this past weekend....felt damn good!:wink2:

Other Rat

·
Registered
109 Posts
jErKness,
I believe my junk was already on the trailer due to 0.09 gear and wimpy valve train. I will dig up more pics of those days, maybe even the flipper. After being in West Texas for 5 + years, the Rats are back in the Great Northwest. Ran the do do out of the Howard this past weekend....felt damn good!:wink2:

Other Rat
Hey Tim! My best Newport was with a 09 gear but you had way more HP than I! Funny I can't remember who was leading!! Perhaps I got a good start???! No Never! Give me a call Bud! Does this boats alum rod 396 still LIVE??

Attachments

2801 - 2820 of 2844 Posts