Performance Boats Forum banner

2821 - 2840 of 2844 Posts

·
Overdrawn
261 Posts
Northwest Nosty's

Will do, miss ya ol buddy. The rods are hanging on the wall and bare...deburred block is still on the stand in Skinny's shop. Hoping have the Sanger here in the spring .:captain:

·
SE-81 / K-81 / K-55
301 Posts
Patterson / Sunburst K-81 @ 2018 Billy B Show

Had a great time at Billy's last weekend honoring my dads memory in his 1968 Patterson... Even had a chance to go out and hot lap her on Saturday. What a fast and great handling boat, she could still be competitive today! The second picture was sent to me this weekend and was just unearthed by vintage flat bottom and hydro owner driver John Morshiemer, a real treasure thanks John!

Some good footage of Sunburst running at the seven minute and 20 second Mark… Thanks guys!

https://youtu.be/2407gT0OLQs

Attachments

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Wrong thread

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
think he posted something here and removed it.......pretty sure he is not talking about your boat.....

·
Registered
109 Posts
JerK had one

I think it's the last year I drove and actually won a few Nostalgia fast heats! Ran a 12% gear and mild 427. The SK designation was our own ski boat class with NO speed limit! Here seen running ahead of SS70, the Hot Canary Lavey of George Nordling! Great Fun! Wonder where this boat ended up? Anybody know?

Let me repost pictures of my L-boat

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
The other Nostalgia Circle Boats of Washington

Here's Sweet Caroline with the 'Legend' Gritch driving( now sitting in Spokane)! Jim Davis B-boat pro stock driven by Levi (now raced in 95 class) by Jeff H.. And one of the SE pioneers, Dave Weber's Marlin also sitting idle in Spokane.

Attachments

2821 - 2840 of 2844 Posts