Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
Boating over the years. Went from 14 to 20 to 22 to 8 (Jetskis x2) to 26 to 47 to a place in the Delta, last year, with a Seadoo RXt is and a Donzi 22Zx, this year. Base is Korth's, so I guess we will be running into you folks on the river.
Best
Tom

·
Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
That we do! The delta izz where it be at. :)devil

Oh...and watch out for the 'holic' brothers...rumor has it that one of them has an obsession with fruity flavored beer. :D

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
i beg to differ T...iv only seen him with sausage out in the floating dick magnet then again that to is available on CL:D:)hand

·
Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
i beg to differ T...iv only seen him with sausage out in the floating dick magnet then again that to is available on CL:D:)hand
Why does it not surprise me that you would know that?

·
Wasted Wages
220 Posts
Greetings,
Boating over the years. Went from 14 to 20 to 22 to 8 (Jetskis x2) to 26 to 47 to a place in the Delta, last year, with a Seadoo RXt is and a Donzi 22Zx, this year. Base is Korth's, so I guess we will be running into you folks on the river.
Best
Tom
Cool, another Donzi on the water, love it. See you out their.

Brad

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
Why is it every time jethole posts it seems to be about someone or himeself being gay? post up on the other sections. :|err
LL welcome to the madness we all call fun...
]

He did, it's on craigslist on men searching for men!hil:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.