Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well just picked this up, been after this boat for along time, and now I got it!! It's been a few years since I have seen it, and as I was told it need's some TLC but all in all it's not really that bad just needs some major cleaning and drop my motor in and go! and I do mean go this thing is going to hall the mail!!!!!:)devil It's a Syndicate tunnel jet,the price was just right!Thanks'jimmy!!!!!!! This boat use to race the river at parker back in the day when the Avi, was not there and it was nothing but the whole shore line full of race boats!The good old day's!

·
No Sandbar To Far
3,276 Posts
Frickin Sweet Boat!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am glad it all worked out and you got your new ride cant wait to see it on the water
Derek
Thank's I am glad too, I can't wait to get it on the water!!!might even have to bring it down to ming and make a few passes with it! it's going to be a blast, and maybe pretty dam fast too:)devil
Tye,

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Nothing Cooler than to "Re-discover" a boat like this that has story and Interest ! Congratulations must be very exciting ! A few years back I bought a Howard hydro out of a back yard ,sight unseen that turned to be a retired Top Alchohol Boat .. Tom

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nothing Cooler than to "Re-discover" a boat like this that has story and Interest ! Congratulations must be very exciting ! A few years back I bought a Howard hydro out of a back yard ,sight unseen that turned to be a retired Top Alchohol Boat .. Tom
Yeah this boat has a lot of story behind it!!!!! It use to run a mild blown gas motor in it back in the day,it was one hell of a river racer!!!been trying to get this boat for over 18 years, now I got it, and it is going to sweet when finished!:)sphss

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Yeah this boat has a lot of story behind it!!!!! It use to run a mild blown gas motor in it back in the day,it was one hell of a river racer!!!been trying to get this boat for over 18 years, now I got it, and it is going to sweet when finished!:)sphss
You might dig the Alky hydro ,I dig up a pic .. Tom

1 - 20 of 37 Posts