1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,839 Posts
awsome video......

·
Registered
251 Posts
was looking at the picture with the Ranchero... way cool and nothing says your a bad ass like a blown injected flat bottom with a bench seat...love that!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
was looking at the picture with the Ranchero... way cool and nothing says your a bad ass like a blown injected flat bottom with a bench seat...love that!!!
Thanks . I always wanted a boat and truck that matched after seeing a Chevelle and flat bottom that was on the cover of Hot Rod that Mike Farley painted with flames. Then I was doing some work on Mike's flat that had a blower on it and had to copy it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The blower is huge and makes the engine look like it is a small block, I am trying to sneak up on the tune. Right now it is 15% underdriven to see what it makes for boost and only has 25° of timing. I have seen 8 lbs so far so there is a lot left in the tune and looking at the plugs there isn't much heat in the engine. Want to be safe, not hurt anything and get used to having a lot more horsepower than the old engine. Besides I have to learn how to handle the new found power.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice, to see the Ford! Did it originally come with the Ford? Don't see too many. My '73 17'10" originally came with a 429 Cobra Jet and that's going back in it eventually.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice, to see the Ford! Did it originally come with the Ford? Don't see too many. My '73 17'10" originally came with a 429 Cobra Jet and that's going back in it eventually.
It had a BB Chevrolet in it originally. I bought it from the second owner as a bare hull and put the Ford in it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts