Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some equipment that i have after selling my car , let me know if any one is interested.
$400 and I will throw in the custom box and 1 fared cap.

Oh yeah forgot to mention they are 10's

Attachments

·
New here
4,219 Posts
Amp Guts

Digital Reference Line
2 x 50W @ 4 ohms
2 x 100W @ 2 ohms
2 x 400 @ ½ ohm
1 x 800 @ 1 ohm bridged
THD: 0.03%
S/N Ratio: 110dB
Freq. Response: 6Hz ∼ 30kHz (±0.5dB)
Fuse: External 45A
Dimensions: 17" x 8.5" x 2.25" (43.2cm x 21.6cm x 5.7cm)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is the one!! Out of the hundreds of amp's I have owned , this is by far the best! I also have a 225 and 2 sets of 6 1/2 inch hcca seperates but those are staying put for now. The box is built to orion's size spec's and is ported to 36db's.

I had all this and a 10 volt Directed preamp in a completly dynamatted civic.
But now the boat is more important so the car got sold and I just drive my truck everywhere I go.

·
New here
4,219 Posts
The box is built to orion's size spec's and is ported to 36db's.
That would be 36hz. db is decibles, which is sound level. hz is Hertz, which is an audio freqency.

·
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
783 Posts
I got 2 of the hcca 225's that where built just for my comp. car. I love unregulated power supplies.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a 225 for sale also but the left channel gain contrill knob gets real scratchy if you wiggle it , so it needs to be repaired. It's the first gen 225.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If anybody was interested and shipping is a concern , I'll be going to the long beach races this saturday if it helps out in any way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i realize this thread is old although do you still have stuff for sale. i am looking for the old school orion hcca 6s or 5s speaker components, i am looking to buy.

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
THats a SMOKING price! Im an audio junkie and I LOVE OLD ORION stuff! Like mentioned above "Unregulated" amps ROCK. They play until they melt =raw power! You cant beat an old class a/b amp. FYI, that 250hcca WILL run .5 ohms mono with good power(1g wire),big alt and a few batteries and a few fans. I ran one in my nissan bodydroped mini back in the day on 3 mtx 12's(blow thru) and it was outta control!!!!!

I now run 8 kicker 10's in my escalade with 2 mtx 1700 mono blocks with 3 batteries. I have a box with custom removable ports and can tune it down to 27hz. Right now Im tuned @ 32hz and it shook EVERYTHING loose :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts