Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Abnormal Member
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on the freeway today. Palm Springs area headed towards LA area. Thought it was cool. Does it belong to any one here? Does any one recognize it?

Attachments

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
Just sold at Barrett Jackson on Saturday. 137k for the whole set up.
Whoa... That's a lot of green.

Darrell.
That has to be the dumbest thing ive ever seen. LOL
That's one crazy rig.
Sema build ?

The Barret Jackson narrator said the seller claimed he had over a Million in it is what we think we heard.
Wife was surprised none of the PB peeps caught that.

I sure as hell don't buy it.

Any takes on that claim?

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Remember seeing it on Barrett Jackson and thinking it sure has a lot of green (and I like green) and is way too impractical.

A few more months and am sure you will see it at Havasu. :D

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
On the Barrett Jackson it say's that it has blown 496's with 550 hp. The way they broke it up the boat went for 46k....Not a bad deal if you live for ugly

G

·
They had to push hard to sell it. We watched it sell on TV. Damn it is ugly. And I didn't recognize the boat builder. 30 foot something that started with a "C".
Rob,

Looks like a Campion, which is a Canadian builder. The ones I've seen up close have appeared to be nice production style boats

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
WOuld think they made over 550 hp being blown.

On the Barrett Jackson it say's that it has blown 496's with 550 hp. The way they broke it up the boat went for 46k....Not a bad deal if you live for ugly

·
28 Powerplay - HP500
1,399 Posts
Rob,

Looks like a Campion, which is a Canadian builder. The ones I've seen up close have appeared to be nice production style boats
"Production style" is the best way to describe them.....although this particular one is far from it. I don't know why this guy wouldn't have started with a better base boat if you're gonna throw this kind of money at it.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts