Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
"SELF MADE" broke dick
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do you coffee drinkers put down in the morning?

I'm usually good for about five or six cups before I start climbing the walls.:)sphss

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
No coffee for me. Just the smell of it make me sick. I get my caffine from a nice cold coke on ice.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I start at home at about 5:45 in the morning and go until about 12. Thats all I have for breakfast. Then its lunch time and no more coffee.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Too much for sure. Been trying to cut back by only filling my cup half way up. Unfortunately, it's big wide cup and I just fill it up half way twice as many times. :)sphss

·
Islander Trailer Trash#23
1,520 Posts

I'm usually good for about five or six cups before I start climbing the walls.:)sphss
I cut back to one cup and then no more caffeine the rest of the day about 2 months ago. I'm sleeping much better now at night.

·
"SELF MADE" broke dick
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Too much for sure. Been trying to cut back by only filling my cup half way up. Unfortunately, it's big wide cup and I just fill it up half way twice as many times. :)sphss
I need to cut back myself but it seems like the older I get the more I drink.

Good thing it's the other way around with beer....:)

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Always sitting on my desk, from my trip to Greece.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I've got these two big cups from starbucks that I've got from holiday gift exchanges at work parties. In our house they are known as dads cups. :DThey each hold 2-3 cups of coffee and I usually have 1.5 fill ups.

I'm not a morning person...........At all....:)hand

Sure glad this thread wasn't what I thought it was.:)grn

·
Registered
887 Posts
2-3 cups of the crappy work coffee daily... Occasionally, such as today, I'll forego the work java and walk across the street to Starbucks and get a grande Pikes Place in a Venti cup and that has me wired until about 1pm. Their coffee is some potent stuff and I LOVE it...:)devil

·
BIG member
1,406 Posts

Man Mark!! You must really be bored. :D C'mon lets go to the river!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
i dont drink coffee all that much anymore. havent had a cup for over three weeks.

so my choice is --- none:p

·
Registered
672 Posts
We got a 4, 6oz cup coffee maker 15 years ago...I hate it but it still works...anyway I used to drain that before work and drink coffee all day. Then I started getting the shakes. So now, just the 24oz in the morning.

I use expresso roast. My coffee for the month cost the same as one trip to starchucks...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts