Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to thank the unknown gentleman at the airport who let me satisfy him orally while we were held over in Chicago. I needed a fix and some man was nice enough to oblige. :)devil

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
I'd like to thank the unknown gentleman at the airport who let me satisfy him orally while we were held over in Chicago. I needed a fix and some man was nice enough to oblige. :)devil
Um...:)Unsure

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
Holy shit. To think I was alone with this guy at my shop the other night. :)eh:)

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Are you flipping kidding me....Nice post

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
"Violence invites violence until the innocent perish"

This is just wrong.

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
Most action you have seen in a while?:)eh:) Ole wrinkles can get down when the lights are loooowwwwwww....:)LegHump
Fortunately the only action was a little speed coat acquisition on his part under full lighting.

Does make one wonder what he does with all that speed coat though when he gets home after dark with it. Next time he tries that shit though I am not here, sorry. I am not even in the same county. :p

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
You're welcome.;)

·
Distinguished Member
5,771 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts