Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
Sickening.

I've been researching what it is going to take in increased shop rates and parts costs to alleviate this mess to a zero loss situation for the owners and employees here, and it is very very ugly. :no:

·
Registered
499 Posts
All this mess and money for 6 million people out of 300 million.... I think most of us Business owners would have rather wrote a check for $50 a year to cover them and be done with it.... But no, we have to bankrupt the entire country for bums who choose not to work!!!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
R&J and shue say everything is looking up. I ma sure that they see no more problem with any of this than the asshats they voted for do. I guess it does look rosey if your one of the ones sucking at the tax payer teet. If you own a company, or actually work for a living for a privately owned and operated company, not so much.
I imagine they think all this could easily be remedied if we all just went to work for the government as government mindless drones TOO!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
R&J and shue say everything is looking up. I ma sure that they see no more problem with any of this than the asshats they voted for do. I guess it does look rosey if your one of the ones sucking at the tax payer teet. If you own a company, or actually work for a living for a privately owned and operated company, not so much.
I imagine they think all this could easily be remedied if we all just went to work for the government as government mindless drones TOO!
Maybe they can sell some defunct magazines......

·
Registered
2,426 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
health care coast

we just had a 50% increase this year in prem.. for a family.. one employee plus 2 .. right out of the blue like it was just another day in the meeting we had we all walked away saying what the f..... just happened.. here instead of paying 45 bucks now you pay $100 per check.. every two weeks .. . sounds good to me glad i could help those under employed.. .. dont get me wrong i am happy i have the chance to get insurance and a job with some bennies.. .. but we can see whats coming .... and yes those few bucks wont kill me right now but maybe next time it will.. or the next time... .. sorry to you all i pissed off last time.. i will be much more under control from now on.. thanks for your understanding..

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
We all know this was the plan all along. Run privet sector out of the Health Care business and then the government can come in to fill the void! BRILLIANT!:)sphss
Correct.

How many times over the past 2-3 years did I (we) post that the agenda was exactly that?
The idiots all screaming "No, you can still keep your coverage!" Sure you can, for more than your freaking income!!!!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Not surprised at all. I cant imagine paying that much for health insurance. I have excellent coverage and iot only cost me $465 a month

·
Registered
141 Posts
ins coast.

yep that guy i never saw it coming to hit home like it has , but it has and it is for real .. i dont know what to tell the rest of the folks but to hold on cause it is here and coming to hit your check ..

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
yep that guy i never saw it coming to hit home like it has , but it has and it is for real .. i dont know what to tell the rest of the folks but to hold on cause it is here and coming to hit your check ..
I wish I could say better late than never...but MAYBE when others see it for real..like you now have... they will get a clue??

Maybe it isn't too late to overcome this disaster...but I really don't think so.
The scale is lopsided, Hillary will be in office in '16.

It seems that our Constitutional Republic is over, and the one thing that always saved us (The WILL of the PEOPLE) is now reversed towards a true democracy based solely on majority rule, with no Constitutional Guidance in play.

One more SC appointee and it will be go time.....

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone who honestly believes "The Affordable Health Care Act" is not a tragic oxymoron is a mindless fool. It has so little to do with health care and everything to do with control. If it were about health care, they could've used Romneycare as a model where the costs were manageable and health care was actually improved but this is about controlling the population not health care.

This is precisely why not a single Republican voted to approve it! NOT ONE!

Romneycare vs KenyanKare.jpg

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
President Obama's health care law will push 7 million people out of their job-based insurance coverage — nearly twice the previous estimate, according to the latest estimates from the Congressional Budget Office released Tuesday.

shue, rod, bobby1986, cvx, etc. can you staunch supporters of this clown and his signature legislation, as addressed in this thread, please tell us all how this is good again?

Seven million will lose insurance under Obama health law - Washington Times

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
OK, 7 million lost their insurance. I'd say 10 times that amount had their coverage changed to the tune of more deductibles, etc.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
OK, 7 million lost their insurance. I'd say 10 times that amount had their coverage changed to the tune of more deductibles, etc.
Yep... Just had a friend of mine complaining about her deductibles. I told her that it's just a sign of things to come and to wait until the full weight of Obamacare kicks in. Of course her liberal friends kept saying that it's the greedy insurance companies and that we need to go to single payer. I asked how that was working out for the UK and Canada. Nothing but silence.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I wish I could say better late than never...but MAYBE when others see it for real..like you now have... they will get a clue??

Maybe it isn't too late to overcome this disaster...but I really don't think so.
The scale is lopsided, Hillary will be in office in '16.

It seems that our Constitutional Republic is over, and the one thing that always saved us (The WILL of the PEOPLE) is now reversed towards a true democracy based solely on majority rule, with no Constitutional Guidance in play.

One more SC appointee and it will be go time.....
You're right on the money, Tommy. We're by and large outnumbered by idiots hell bent on indirectly transforming us into a full fledged Democracy--which historically can never fully succeed even if some semblance of freedom remains. Cleisthenes and Antonio Gramsci are cheering from their graves.

Correct.

How many times over the past 2-3 years did I (we) post that the agenda was exactly that?
This admin. has been nothing but lies and double speak. And all along these jerks arguing to the contrary about what it's all really about.
This president is an absolute walking rhetorical veil. And I don't want to hear any crap from you slime balls on the left that voted for him; that he would never do anything to harm the future of Americans because "He has a family too".
All I can say is that many dictators indeed are "family men". Think Odai and Qusai Hussein. Then there's the benevolent Kim Jong-Il and his beautiful, lock-step progeny: Kim Jong-un and four other brothers. The future of the USSA...I mean USA looks bright, does it not? Wee.:thumb:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
A Russian arrives in New York City as a new
immigrant to the United States .

He stops the first person he sees walking down
the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me come into this
country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and a free education!"

The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am a Mexican."

The man goes on and encounters another passerby.

"Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America ."

The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks farther, and the next person he sees he stops,
shakes his hand, and says, Thank you for wonderful America !

That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East .

I am not American."

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?"

She says, "No, I am from Africa ."

Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The African lady checks her watch and says,

"Probably at work."

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 18 of 18 Posts