Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing i have come to realize.........its ALWAYS the littlest things that do the most damage........whether it be in relationships......hot rods....boats.....motors........anything.........and if you arent careful.....well......you'll pay the price sooner or later...

·
Registered
479 Posts
One thing i have come to realize.........its ALWAYS the littlest things that do the most damage........whether it be in relationships......hot rods....boats.....motors........anything.........and if you arent careful.....well......you'll pay the price sooner or later...
Shit happens man . Don't let it get ya down.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
that sucks!!

enjoyed bs with you and the boy last weekend!!!

Shit Happens no matter what!!

just be sure you have a better Passenger next time,LMAO!!!!

Oh the Rocks:)Unsure

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well.....Travis.......I am the boy. Haha. My dad is steelcrank1010. We swapped avatar pics thinking it was funny and it's confusing everybody. Haha. It was great to hang out with everybody at the sandbar! The tow back in the sun did it's damage on me. It was rough

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I am always on pins and needles on the maiden voyage, check and recheck at the house, my first alky blower motor didnt make it long, got towed back a few times, several thousand $$$ to repair, just set it in the boat last week, spending more money on correct parts I hope, and doing my due diligence as much as possible. But things happens, and mine was small mistake, that went all the way through the motor, good thing is that the motor can be out of a jet in an hour or less, by yourself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts