Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6uw7506xMw

I'm sure this guy understands that many Americans have made the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms granted in the US Constitution.

There is nothing more agreeable in life than to make peace with the establishment and nothing more corrupting. - Alan John Percivale Taylor

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Thats an interesting scenario. On one hand I agree to a point about the check points. On the other, how is law enforcement expected to reduce illegals and secure our borders?

·
Registered
174 Posts
At about 20 seconds into the conversation I would have said yea now you are being detained. Exit the vehicle and sit there till I get a chance to talk to your wise ass. It probably would take the remainer of my shift to get back to you.
So I guess that we can just let anyone in this country, all they have to do is ignore a law enforcing official.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dumbass guy who took video

Whoever took this video only makes it worse for everyone else. I am the First to stand up to our rights but the guy was just annoying. Wouldnt it be better to answer the one simple question she asked. She totally should have said yes and made him go to secondary.She is law enforcement and last I checked you need to obey their command. She was never out of line or rude like some that I have seen. Maybe thats why He did this video but She was very polite. Guy who took video.....PINHEAD:)sphss

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
What a douche bag. All he had to do was answer one question. I think they should require a picture ID. I notieced that comments were diabled. I was going to give him a rash of shit! ;)

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
What a fag. Would've been hilarious to see the agent thump that scum in his melon with her baton.

·
Registered
653 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6uw7506xMw

I'm sure this guy understands that many Americans have made the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms granted in the US Constitution.

There is nothing more agreeable in life than to make peace with the establishment and nothing more corrupting. - Alan John Percivale Taylor
No, this guy understood the law, and the way around answering the question.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
No, this guy understood the law, and the way around answering the question.
So we can raise hell about illegals, but then make it difficult for agents to try to enforce?

I understand that the agents authority was obviously limited, as did she.
But this guy is just a jackass, even though he may be within his rights.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Is this guy related to Gates? I've been taught you treat law enforcement with respect. I travel between Albuquerque and El Paso all the time. At the check point you stop and tell them you are US citizen, Thank them for what they do an go on about your way.
Body cavity search would be what this guy needs.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Is this guy related to Gates? I've been taught you treat law enforcement with respect. I travel between Albuquerque and El Paso all the time. At the check point you stop and tell them you are US citizen, Thank them for what they do an go on about your way.
Body cavity search would be what this guy needs.
I'm thinking he gets his "cavity" searched on a regular basis, by choice.:)sphss

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Then there are the facts that our government has purposely let the country be invaded and now harasses people that are obviously not illegal under the auspices of "protecting" us. If they are at the Southern border they just need to stop every person that looks messican or middle eastern.

Doesn't it bother anyone else that our government searches everyone that gets on an airplane when they know that 99.99999999999% percent of terrorists are muslim filth?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Then there are the facts that our government has purposely let the country be invaded and now harasses people that are obviously not illegal under the auspices of "protecting" us. If they are at the Southern border they just need to stop every person that looks messican or middle eastern.

Doesn't it bother anyone else that our government searches everyone that gets on an airplane when they know that 99.99999999999% percent of terrorists are muslim filth?
Good point. I am a firm believer in "profiling".
There is sound logic behind it.
I myself was stopped by DEA at Anchorage Int. Airport for like 3-4 months in a row as soon as I stepped on the sidewalk, while traveling without checked bags.
(Flew every 2 weeks for work, out of Sac.)

They asked to look in my carry on, which I complied with every time.
They said I "fit the profile" of a dope runner. LOL!
I don't mind, and I did not take it personal.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Appears to as just some jackasse messing with a border patrol agent for doingtheir job. If I was present as Joe Citizen I wold feel obligated to follow said jackasse to his next stop and make him cry.:):)punch:|err

Pointless nonsense and one day the jackasse will meet an old timer that will adjust his attitude accordingly......

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I would encourage each of you as upstanding and law abiding citizens to open a YOUTUBE account if you dont already have one and post a comment on the guy's video letting him know how much you disapprove of his harassment of the officers...

I would suspect that that cute little redhead also goes on and checks out the video AND that if you gave her a kudos for keeping her cool with the prick that she may also see your comments...

My comments to the prick will be added shortly, although I believe that the account holder has the option of approving or DISapproving the comment...

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know from experience the Border Patrol rarely stops at this seemingly simple question regarding ones citizenship.

I could understand these questions at the actual border, but not within the country.

This is a suspicion-less stop and IMO is in clear violation of the constitution.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Am I being detained?

Say that one more time and you will be. Any other country and we all know what the out come would have been.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I stand corrected, the dickhead has disabled comments for the videos he has posted... What a pussy...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts