Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now as our service men and women continue to serve,this prick attacks their 1st amendment.He tells contracted chaplin's and clergymen they can't perform mass or any religious ceremonies.This prick has gone too far............to bad ole girl was stopped before she could run his ass over:shock:

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
Now as our service men and women continue to serve,this prick attacks their 1st amendment.He tells contracted chaplin's and clergymen they can't perform mass or any religious ceremonies.This prick has gone too far............to bad ole girl was stopped before she could run his ass over:shock:

When I first saw that on the internet, My first thought was please don't miss. :happy:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
The arrogance of Hussein is overwhelming. The big media just lets it happen. I said it before and will repeat it, "Hussein is NOT a Christian, he is a Muslim"

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I don't think they are getting any football games "piped" over either. Fuck you Obama!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
If I met this loud mouth on the street, I'd probably kick his skinny ass!
The way he throws a ball leads me to believe it wouldn't take much!!! ;) I think I saw a black helicopter. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
His life insurance policy, Biden, is looking better and better everyday. We can only hope.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts