Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Like a woman is going to admit it.

If you do get her in bed, she will probably try and kill you.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I met a gal,and almost the first thing out of her mouth was "SEX" is really not important to me:rolleyes:
Most likely this means she's a friggen slut who is use to being used by men for sex. She's saying she's not interested in sex because it's all she can ever think of and wants to throw you off. You can either rip the caution tape off her p*ssy and go to town on it or you can play the nice guy card and will most likely be run off within a week or two by some a$$hole who ripped the tape off and got to it.

Most likely this woman has a higher traffic count downstairs then Tila Tequillas myspace page so approach with caution!

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Exactly.

Most likely this means she's a friggen slut who is use to being used by men for sex. She's saying she's not interested in sex because it's all she can ever think of and wants to throw you off. You can either rip the caution tape off her p*ssy and go to town on it or you can play the nice guy card and will most likely be run off within a week or two by some a$$hole who ripped the tape off and got to it.

Most likely this woman has a higher traffic count downstairs then Tila Tequillas myspace page so approach with caution!

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
when its not your cock , its your wallet :D either way your screwed :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts