Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Opps, don't look now, ram stepped on his dick again.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Guys, when are you going to learn. ram has shown repeatedly that the only things he knows about cars is he can spell it, and MIGHT be able to drive one. How ever badly.

Who really gives a ratz azz where some foreign car companie builds there shit. Its all pretty simple really. You can either chose to drive a Chinese built car, or not. I perfer not to. I don't care what the name on it is.

Bottom line, Ozero conducted a fire sale of Chrysler to the Italians with a taxpayer funded 1.3 billion dollar discount, and he could care less if they build cars on the moon. Neither he nor Romney have ANY control over where Fiat decides to build cars.

Half time America my ass!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
No, it looks like you did. If you would have read the article I posted you would see that Romney's statement was so misleading, Jeep felt the need to issue a statement to clarify things. Good job Mittens!:)sphss
Again, so?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
That doesn't answer the question.
So?
What's your point?
He doesn't have one. He never has one. He feels he doesn't need one.
There is no point, but when did that ever stop him from post useless BS?

hey ram, did you know that Fiat is building cars in Italy as well. :shock:
And that Ford is building cars in Germany and France, and England, and has for close to 100 years. Who knew!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
No, it looks like you did. If you would have read the article I posted you would see that Romney's statement was so misleading, Jeep felt the need to issue a statement to clarify things. Good job Mittens!:)sphss
And if you could read your own article you would have seen this.

"Let's set the record straight: Jeep has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China," wrote Gualberto Ranieri, Jeep's senior vice president of corporate communications.

"It's simply reviewing the opportunities to return Jeep output to China for the world's largest auto market.

So which is it RAM ? Are they not moving to China or are they looking into it ?

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And if you could read your own article you would have seen this.

"Let's set the record straight: Jeep has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China," wrote Gualberto Ranieri, Jeep's senior vice president of corporate communications.

"It's simply reviewing the opportunities to return Jeep output to China for the world's largest auto market.

It's really pretty simple to understand Marvin.:yes: I'm sorry you are having trouble.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Ooops, Ram is an idiot!

AUTO BAILOUT BOMBSHELL: Fiat Says Chrysler, Jeep Production May Move to Italy | National Legal and Policy Center

Coming hot on the heels of speculation that some Jeep production may be moved to China comes a bombshell from a Bloomberg report. Fiat is now considering moving Chrysler and Jeep production to Italy.
According to the piece, "To counter the severe slump in European sales, (Fiat CEO Sergio) Marchionne is considering building Chrysler models in Italy, including Jeeps, for export to North America. The Italian government is evaluating tax rebates on export goods to help Fiat. Marchionne may announce details of his plan as soon as Oct. 30, the people said."

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
It's really pretty simple to understand Marvin.:yes: I'm sorry you are having trouble.
Not for you it isn't. The perfect example of liberal stupidity in a bottle. It's so nice to see such highly educated morons with zero reading comprehension.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Good job Ram!

"Let's face it, the auto bailouts were not well thought out. Perhaps General Motors' CEO, Dan Akerson, said it best when he said, "The good thing about our bankruptcy is that it took only 39 days. The bad news is that bankruptcy took only 39 days. If we had been there longer, people would have asked these questions and looked at these things."

The Obama Administration never considered that giving Chrysler to Fiat was not a great idea and could eventually hurt the same UAW workers it was trying to protect."

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Not for you it isn't. The perfect example of liberal stupidity in a bottle. It's so nice to see such highly educated morons with zero reading comprehension.
Just for future reference, when you ask someone with a superior intellect to explain something to you like the example below:
It doesn't help when you get defensive about your own inabilities.:no:

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Just for future reference, when you ask someone with a superior intellect to explain something to you like the example below:

It doesn't help when you get defensive about your own inabilities.:no:

Superior intellect my ass, all you got going for yourself is a big mouth and no brains!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts