Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for pix of an open bow jet on plane. With the bimini up would be good. I am also looking for roll bar boat pix and outboard pix Hydro Pix Offshore Pix to produce new boat decals. thanks. Whos ever picture I use I will send the decal produced from it free.post here, pm me or e-mail to [email protected] If there is anything else that people think would make a good decal, Post up or send them and I will possibly produce decals from them. IE: Rhino, Long travel, Samurai, Jet ski, etc.

Here are some I have done so far.

·
#1 Alpha Henry
110 Posts
I know this guy who lives in Descanso who just happens to have an open bow jet just like the one your looking for and he probably has a few Polaroids of it laying around ............weird huh?
Fry

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know this guy who lives in Descanso who just happens to have an open bow jet just like the one your looking for and he probably has a few Polaroids of it laying around ............weird huh?
Fry
I will pm with pricing to all who asked. I Have just the vessel here but none on plane You rarely take pictured of yourself driving your boat. lol. I am hoping to get some designing done this weekend. Also, My website will be up in the very near future. Thank you.

Cy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts