Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to pick up my new, well its a 1990, open bow eliminator this weekend, yes ill post pics when i get home, bone stock 460, im kinna going for realiabilty with this one, if i wanna haul i can ride with jake or mike, its the only way the soon to be wife will let me have another is if its an open bow, with a closed motor. I know there slower and not as cool as the reg jets..damn i miss the miller......but what is everyones general opinion about them.......:)Violin:D

·
Banned
989 Posts
since you have a closed motor, she won't know if you do anything with whats under it :D :D

·
Registered
325 Posts
You can call it " The Family Truckster " like in the first Vacation movie!

Just kidding. The cruiser would probably be better for me and my family as well.

At least it's an Eliminator. And the wife is happy.

·
Seriously off center
2,439 Posts
Nothing wrong with open bow, closed engine "station wagons". Some will go 75... even faster when the 545 is done.:D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
she got implants, i got the eliminator...lifes ok i guess...........:D
Cool , you get to play with all three. :D

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover and station wagon driver :D

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Sometimes you just gotta have a station wagon to handle the job. You'll have fun because you're on the water.

Yes sir! My buddy has a 1985 caprice wagon with a aluminum headed 383 and he spanks alot of tail out here. Alot of people have had thier feelings hurt;)

·
688 Posts
Cruisers are cool, they're even better when you work on the engine:)devil
:)coffee

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Sometimes you just gotta have a station wagon to handle the job. You'll have fun because you're on the water.
Chuk chuk chuk,,, :D

Hey bro, I feel your pain. But just think, you can carry everyones gas, coolers full o adult beverages & food:)devil

1 - 20 of 31 Posts