Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
boatless
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few homes here in Middle TN that are vacant. Nice digs actually. I will rent the beds as needed to furnish the home if anyone needs a place. I can house up to 10 familes with unlimited secure storage. Free.... no strings.

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
You are a good man, I don't care what they say. :)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Can we use your Viper commuting ?:D

·
Registered
572 Posts
There are some real genuine Americans on these boating websites although most of us act like we are somebody most of the time. Hats off to you Nashille Bound.

I've found that you find out who your real friends are when it comes to money and property etc. You'll get some good kharma and points on the "big board" for your kindness. God bless all those who are suffering as a result of these hurricanes recently.

Mother nature sure seems to humble us and seems to do so without much effort.

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
NB I met you many years ago at Shasta. Hell of an offer. The world needs a few more folks like yourself. :)devil:)devil

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a few homes here in Middle TN that are vacant. Nice digs actually. I will rent the beds as needed to furnish the home if anyone needs a place. I can house up to 10 familes with unlimited secure storage. Free.... no strings.

Man that's some generosity there Brotha.

Good for you, and may your kindness be paid back ten fold!!

Roger

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
NB, you are one cool cat.

I wish I could offer help as well.

Brian

There are some real genuine Americans on these boating websites although most of us act like we are somebody most of the time. Hats off to you Nashille Bound.

I've found that you find out who your real friends are when it comes to money and property etc. You'll get some good kharma and points on the "big board" for your kindness. God bless all those who are suffering as a result of these hurricanes recently.

·
Registered
446 Posts
NB is as cool as it gets. And well his wife is as nice as it gets also.

·
boatless
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I appreciate all the kind comments... I do... actually humbles me. But anyways back to the topic... pass the word if you know someone in the area.... offers open.

Ok...back to the cool comments :D :D :D :D

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts

ditto on this ,your very kind;)

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
NB thats so nice of you to offer that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts