Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
What the Hell is That?
1,586 Posts
Though I heard there not the greatest you can find a hydro jet drive around.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Looks smokin hot

Everything that I thought looked amazing always had a VERY steep down side to it. Chicks, cars, boats, ect…… .You fill in the blank. I would be happy with what your happy with. The grass is always greener over leach field.

·
Premium Member
7,314 Posts
As a dealer were fortunate to kind of pick and choose our "driver" for a season or two I have had lots Boats over the past years (Vdrives mostly, the past few ) but of late come back to my "roots" I'm really diggin my Jets again ! Tom
ps both my V-drive hydros scared the crap out of me :)

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I have had numerous jets currently have a blown 19 daytona love it but love the hydro look.. wondering opinion on the two???? never had a v drive hate to sell my boat and hate the v drive...????
If you post this on the v-drive section, you may get another answer. From what I've heard on hear, they are a little tuff to get set up. I can't remember if you do or don't want a center pod with a v-drive.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
As a dealer were fortunate to kind of pick and choose our "driver" for a season or two I have had lots Boats over the past years (Vdrives mostly, the past few ) but of late come back to my "roots" I'm really diggin my Jets again ! Tom
ps both my V-drive hydros scared the crap out of me :)
What did you have Tom??? Pics???

·
Premium Member
7,314 Posts
Tom lets see your hydro's:)devil
Here ya go Kreg ,Thanks for asking I havent looked these in years Badlands (70's TAH ran 170+ I boaught it and restored it about 10 years ago then sold it, (Bill) Big Proppa bought my little black boat and swapped some HP into it
"Badlands" Pic is prior to me owning (Firebird Lake circa 1980 ish' Matt Culbert at the helm) but here you'll get the idea (BTW just found this one again in a body shop)

Heres Bill in My Black boat (glad he had the balls to drive it)

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,314 Posts
Is this boat running some type of lifting fins on the front ? :)bulb

where's Jet-Hydro to answer this question ?

S CP :D
Jon no jet hydros for me , not a fan (please no offense to those who own them ) GW's and tunnels yes! Kreg asked to see my former hot rods :D
ps the fins (both boats have them help stabilze and "steer") , definatley straight line boats , both of them The black boat turned like a Peterbuilt :)

·
Registered
16,521 Posts
Badlands boat came from me...........glad someone put a motor in it.;)

heres what ya need//pimpin out my boat
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/boa/1291791793.html

if ya get a hydro get a ski hydro with inboard steering or you will be misserable and have a nice big splash guard made

·
Lurker
1,398 Posts
Jay, When are you going to have your boat up and running ?
That's some funny shit right there!!! hil:)

Right now it's looking like next summer about 2 o'clock!!!!! :)sphss

Wanted to be done with it for WV, or at least James but after running into a couple of engines issues it may be a while. Hope to at least do some testing this Fall!!!

Miss you guy's!!!! :)devil

Sorry for the Thread Jack! :)hand

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
That's some funny shit right there!!! hil:)

Right now it's looking like next summer about 2 o'clock!!!!! :)sphss

Wanted to be done with it for WV, or at least James but after running into a couple of engines issues it may be a while. Hope to at least do some testing this Fall!!!

Miss you guy's!!!! :)devil

Sorry for the Thread Jack! :)hand
Speaking of thread jacks ....How about that Mark Martin :)grn

Congrats on Indy Jay :)

Sleeper CP :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.