Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't forget your Plugs. Kids took dads Kachina out while he was away. Both thought the other installed the plug. They both thought wrong. These guys headed right towards us on the beach we only had a few seconds to react.

:(:(:):)punch is what happened after I gave them my spare plug. Then we hauled it back into the water. Sadly scratching the bottom up real good.

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Oh damn!!!! When was that Jimmy? Thats a clean looking Kachina. I have never seen that one before.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was a while back Mike but seams like yesterday. I imagine pops never found out. They bounced off the rock on the left Thats dock 2 at Saguaro. luckily no children were playing on the beach. Just me waiting for everyone to show up.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
So thats why i put in my 1 screw-in plug. That way you can't blame know body else but your selve. Jimmy have you gottan your spare plug back?

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope. To entertaining watching them blame each other. I just wrote it off.

I have a few in the Kachina. I hate looking for them in the boat. I could never put 1 in a place that it would stay put. I didn't want to drill into the boat to secure it with the chain that came with the plug.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Nope. To entertaining watching them blame each other. I just wrote it off.

I have a few in the Kachina. I hate looking for them in the boat. I could never put 1 in a place that it would stay put. I didn't want to drill into the boat to secure it with the chain that came with the plug.
I did as well, but now i don't need the rubber ones. I know have "J" drains

1 - 10 of 10 Posts