Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ONe owner with original paper work - rebuilt 283 bored to a 292 with 41,000 miles all set up for the unleaded fuels of today -- no dents ORIGINAL TRUCK owned by an old dego -- YOU KNOW how they keep em - $4,000.

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
ONe owner with original paper work - rebuilt 283 bored to a 292 with 41,000 miles all set up for the unleaded fuels of today -- no dents ORIGINAL TRUCK owned by an old dego -- YOU KNOW how they keep em - $4,000.
short bed fleet side?:)

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went out and looked at it - the old deigo still has the Original rubber mats in it and they are in really decent shape lol - camper shell has been on it its whole life and no dents on the inside of the bed -- beige in color

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I went out and looked at it - the old deigo still has the Original rubber mats in it and they are in really decent shape lol - camper shell has been on it its whole life and no dents on the inside of the bed -- beige in color
Pic's please :D

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pic's please :D
i have then on my phone and cant post from work - if you would be so kind and i can send them to you to post ???

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
550 miles....that's a long way.:)st
59 dollars to oakland and i will pick you up - I would drive this truck to new york and back and not blink :D

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have always wanted a 66 SB.

Where is it loacted? Ukai is a hike I wouldnt be able to make for a while since were expecting any day:(

I would love to see some pics:)devil
pm me your cell - i have pics on my phone - I can't help you with the expecting part , although i have been in the del room lol :D conseption YES i can totoaly help ( kidding )

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
damn my first truck was a 66 fleetside short bed dont make me drive to clear lake haha

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pic

here ya go -- Mouzer where are ya lol

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts