Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orthodontics, Anaheim Hills-Corona-Norco

My son (22 y/o with own insurance) requires his teeth to be straightened before major oral work can be completed. He had a MX crash about 6 years ago that did some major damaged to his lower jaw. His lower teeth were complete separated from his jaw. Then 4 years ago, took a hockey stick to his mouth and dislodged a few teeth. Well he’s having major teeth issue now. Hopefully Dental Insurance will pick up most of this cost??????

Any recommendations??

Thanks

Rick

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts

My son (22 y/o with own insurance) requires his teeth to be straightened before major oral work can be completed. He had a MX crash about 6 years ago that did some major damaged to his lower jaw. His lower teeth were complete separated from his jaw. Then 4 years ago, took a hockey stick to his mouth and dislodged a few teeth. Well he’s having major teeth issue now. Hopefully Dental Insurance will pick up most of this cost??????

Any recommendations??

Thanks

Rick

You might try Dr Turk in Orange. I used him for many years but haven't been to him in a while. He is very experienced and runs a very professional office. Oh ya....he can understand english also :)

Sorry to hear that all that happened. Hope he gets all fixed up

·
Ms78Southwind
62 Posts
Dr. Derick Tagawa 714-990-5414 Brea
Dr. Jeffrey Potter 714-526-3331 Fullerton
Dr. Mike Lyons 714-993-3500 Placentia
Dr. Nile Sorenson 714-777-4080 Yorba Linda

I see all their work on a regular basis, all are high quality!

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Dr. Derick Tagawa 714-990-5414 Brea
Dr. Jeffrey Potter 714-526-3331 Fullerton
Dr. Mike Lyons 714-993-3500 Placentia
Dr. Nile Sorenson 714-777-4080 Yorba Linda

I see all their work on a regular basis, all are high quality!
I knew a Dr. Steve Sorenson....first dentist I ever had. Wonder if related.

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
I wouldn't mess around, call Dr. David Gilbert in Upland, he specializes in reconstructive work and is highly regarded with almost all dentists in So. Cal 909-982-8888.

·
Hanging Member
239 Posts

Any recommendations??

Thanks

Rick
For oral surgery/implants - Dr. Young in Yorba Linda - This guy is awesome. Myself, two of my friends, my wife, and two of her friends all got our wisdom teeth pulled by him. All four teeth at one time, all impacted teeth, all of us. And we were all back to work the next day, no swelling, no pain. He also did an implant for a tooth I was missing. Same thing; no pain and his work was flawless.

For orthodontics - Dr. Ralston (might be Raalston, I forget) also in Yorba Linda. Another awesome guy who knows his stuff. I had some pretty interseting issues with my teeth when I was young (missing tooth, jaw grew after braces were on, 2 addition wisdom teeth grew for a total of six after my braces were on). I had issues no one thought could be corrected and no one wanted to tackle except these guys and I'm pleased to say I have some perfect teeth and they've stayed that way for 16 years now. Some people I know are out of braces for only a few years and their teeth start moving.

For dentistry - Dr. Ruscito - all of these guys are within minutes of one another in Yorba Linda

·
Ms78Southwind
62 Posts
For oral surgery/implants - Dr. Young in Yorba Linda - This guy is awesome. Myself, two of my friends, my wife, and two of her friends all got our wisdom teeth pulled by him. All four teeth at one time, all impacted teeth, all of us. And we were all back to work the next day, no swelling, no pain. He also did an implant for a tooth I was missing. Same thing; no pain and his work was flawless.

For orthodontics - Dr. Ralston (might be Raalston, I forget) also in Yorba Linda. Another awesome guy who knows his stuff. I had some pretty interseting issues with my teeth when I was young (missing tooth, jaw grew after braces were on, 2 addition wisdom teeth grew for a total of six after my braces were on). I had issues no one thought could be corrected and no one wanted to tackle except these guys and I'm pleased to say I have some perfect teeth and they've stayed that way for 16 years now. Some people I know are out of braces for only a few years and their teeth start moving.

For dentistry - Dr. Ruscito - all of these guys are within minutes of one another in Yorba Linda

Oral Surgeons, Dr. Randy Young is the best!! We work with him daily and is our top/first referal for all of our patients.
I forgot about William Ralston, yes also very good ortho.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts