·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why not post this in the Political Forum where is belongs?
Why not read it and respond? This is an open forum....open means everything last time I checked.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like the "Ultra" liberal cried to the mods again.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Why not post this in the Political Forum where is belongs?
Aww whatsa matter? Afraid it's true?

What if your messiah is nothing but a communist fraud?

If it is get ready for a massive shit storm in this country.:|err

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil now let's see a couple hundie thousand do the same and see wtf happens in da white house:D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Yes indeedy!:)sphss:)hand
don't sweat it guys, i've noticed that hot political rhretoric like this stays on the new posts section wayyy longer than anything "open water" see's;)

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
The "Forum Monitor" strikes again.:)hand I bet the thing the ownersip and mods truly get sick of is Ultra's incessant whining about cruelty to his Messiah.

I've not even bothered to respond in the other couple threads he's been whing in about picking on O/Libs. Same old crying and then his asinine partner "catfunk the trailer park lout" and "alloof 1986". What a group.......Same old whine, same old hypocritical view of the world. These guys deserve Obama, it's just too bad the rest of the country has to deal with their stupidity.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
This story and situation should get pretty interesting. Any one want to start a pool for when the next challenge appears? And one other thing, theres no coincidence in how his orders were pulled and for why.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
This story and situation should get pretty interesting. Any one want to start a pool for when the next challenge appears? And one other thing, theres no coincidence in how his orders were pulled and for why.
exactly! nobama got skeeeeeered, pusssssyyyyyyyyyyyy

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Sad thing is he COWARDED from reading and finding out the truth.
He could care less about the truth. If he cared about the truth he'd not be a HusseinO groupie.

If they can pin this fraud on the POS, just wait for the whing to begin.....We'll hear every excuse in the world on why he should be kept on and hypocrisy will be the greastest in the history of mankind!

Damned it would be great and backcharge these basturds for all the money they've pissed away and and all the grief they've created. But it would all be worth it to rid the country of this idiot. Send him back to Kenya and never let him back in, ever again.:|err

I bet the market would go up 500-600 points a day for weeks!!!!!!:)devil

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
The freaking media whores are so obsessed with him that this will never become a story on their channels! If it was W then game on.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
The freaking media whores are so obsessed with him that this will never become a story on their channels! If it was W then game on.
There was recently a thread on "Is the press still supporting Obama?............

You decide.

Does this look like "objective reporting" by a "news anchor" to you?????

Before news of the orders being revoked were reported, MSNBC anchor Keith Olbermann tonight called Cook a "jackass" and Taitz a "conwoman," as he labeled both of them the "worst persons in the world." He flayed the soldier as "an embarrassment to all those who have served without cowardice."

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
There was recently a thread on "Is the press still supporting Obama?............

You decide.

Does this look like "objective reporting" by a "news anchor" to you?????
Olberman has no integrity or respect so what he says is to be taken at rubbish value anyway. I'd wager he'll somewhre wear hsi welcome out at msnbc as he has all the others and will go back intothe obscurity from which he slithered....Or follow Al Franken into politics. But after this last 5 months, I'd wager that too will be a tough giig to find, hopefully.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Wonder if Fox News is going to be reporting on this.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts