Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like O doesn't like people speaking out for their rights. He's put a gag order on all victims and family members of those injured or kill at Ft. Hood. I guess he doesn't like anything that run contrary to his agenda. Where have we heard this before in history?

Obama

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Well wolfie, all this may make the O look bad. And we can't have that now, can we. :no:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Also mysteriously missing are the survivors of Benghazi. They have quite a story to tell but it appears they've been silenced by some "higher power" from Washington. :))eek:))

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Also mysteriously missing are the survivors of Benghazi. They have quite a story to tell but it appears they've been silenced by some "higher power" from Washington. :))eek:))
Who??? ;)

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
not surprised

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Sure...OK...whatever...:rolleyes:
You are familiar with the saying, "You can have your own opinions, but you can't have your own facts" aren't you? Maybe it's time to start posting some facts instead of ignorantly regurgitating the flagrant, twisted, gaffe filled feces that your gang of retards feed you from MSNBC. :thumb:

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Also mysteriously missing are the survivors of Benghazi. They have quite a story to tell but it appears they've been silenced by some "higher power" from Washington.
Sure...OK...whatever...

Sure...OK...whatever...:rolleyes:
Please enlighten us shrooman:)hand, Sure...OK...whatever.
I will pray for you tonight, I'm guessing you have a family.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
18 People were saved by the efforts of Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. Do you deny their heroic efforts? Speak up little man.

Exactly, from what I understand they were not even in the primary building under attack. They radio'd in for support (which someone at the top denied) and then they moved towards the over whelming enemy force and gave their lives defending fellow Americans.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
How are they able to order civilians not to speak? I guess I understand that they have the ability to order the active military not to speak about the event even though I disagree with this but how do they have the authority to prevent civilians outside of their scope?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
How are they able to order civilians not to speak? I guess I understand that they have the ability to order the active military not to speak about the event even though I disagree with this but how do they have the authority to prevent civilians outside of their scope?
From what I've heard they are not civilian, they are CIA. They have been relocated all over the country, basically hidden. They have issued a gag order to them and they are given lie detector tests monthly to see if they have talked to anyone about what happened. They have been told that talking to anyone would end their career in the CIA, or any other type of intelligence agency.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From what I've heard they are not civilian, they are CIA. They have been relocated all over the country, basically hidden. They have issued a gag order to them and they are given lie detector tests monthly to see if they have talked to anyone about what happened. They have been told that talking to anyone would end their career in the CIA, or any other type of intelligence agency.
Which includes congressional inquiries.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The same news media that delved into every possible dark corner of Watergate where a president lied about a phone tap and break-in, is protecting this administration from the damage that would surely be caused by those involved in Fast and Furious who have been silenced. Also silenced, as this thread states have been the families of the Ft. Hood victims. The Benghazi survivors are mysteriously absent from congressional hearings as are the IRS administration, the NSA officials and everyone Snowden exposed. You may also remember a guy by the name of Chief Justice Roberts who mysteriously caved on his position regarding KenyanKare after being threatened. This administration and their lap-dog media won't be able to hide it all because the rug they've swept all this crap under is leaking badly and beyond full.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I think you may be confusing the wives and family of army personnel at FT Hood, and the CIA members that were in Libya during the embassy attack. They do have a very tight mussel on those guys, including talking out in congressional inquiries, which seems very Stalinist in my book

EDIT: If you were referring to the 18 survivors of the American Embassy in Libya, you are 100% correct, they have placed a gag order on them, with threat of dismissal. considering its the CIA, maybe worse, to you AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
18 People were saved by the efforts of Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. Do you deny their heroic efforts? Speak up little man.
Doc, at this point What Does It Matter?:)hand

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Doc, at this point What Does It Matter?:)hand
It doesn't to the perpetrators but it really should to anyone who calls themselves Americans. If they were willing to demand every bit of truth with Watergate, where not a fingernail was broken, they should be furiously demanding every last testimony where Americans died. People like shue can't see the problem with such double standards.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
It doesn't to the perpetrators but it really should to anyone who calls themselves Americans. If they were willing to demand every bit of truth with Watergate, where not a fingernail was broken, they should be furiously demanding every last testimony where Americans died. People like shue can't see the problem with such double standards.
Nixon was a president that broke the law This Stalinist is a dictator that IS the law. Big difference. Right shue?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 23 Posts